Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Cave Savage

Feminist
Daps
Reppin
Women's rights
I think the theory of those bullets coming from Ray Ray's gun might be true

They zoom in on Ray Ray's gun and don't actually show Tariq shooting him, so we don't know for sure if he used Tasha's gun

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1.. Angela is all about her career even though she still love ghost... She could have easily kept quiet about seeing the hole in the wall and came back and remove the bullet herself and had it examine

2. Tommy fate will be mom kate.. She has no income and just moved into a new place and tommy cut her off. She's snitchin

3. Dre will somehow find a way to have the serbs turn on ghost and tommy

4.. La la role will be diminished because she been ran through unless 50 will be up to bat next

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
That was a really good (as in action-packed, not as in sensible story) finale - I was on the edge of my seat to see who'd get to Ray Ray first.

Now hopefully that tracker wasn't on then- Tommy's probably about to get another turn through the justice system.

They could do a better job showing the passage of time. And I wish Dre had been able to set up shop and do some stuff before the target on his back - is he still working at the club? How does he stop fkking with Tommy and then he's right back at the club? They barely showed him and Ghost together this season, or Ghost in the club period since he's been out.

Shoutout to the pastor for weaseling out a doughnation :wow:

1. Why would Tasha not get rid of the gun?
2. There is no death penalty in New York, Ray Ray isn't a fed so federal law doesn't apply there. A lot of people have killed non dirty cops in New York and I don't think any of them have got the death penalty.

It's actually annoying that they don't fact-check on the show, that's not a hard detail to find out.

WheatThins

All Star
Daps
Dre's not a good enough character to make him the villain going forward. Why they are propping him up (other than being 50's boy) is beyond me. He's not believable at all. The Jiménez are going to trust him:stopitslime:
dre will be killed off in the first few episodes next season, before the drama with killing ray ray + feds and tension with tate have a chance to build up

This was a real average season finale. Real late in the show for this type of thing. Raina dies and these nikkas actin like it's a normal character that died:hhh:

trying to fit wayyyyyy too much into an episode

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The girl from season 1 who heard Ghost's voice on TV and realized who he was. Sax wanted Tomeka to interview her at the Fed's office.
Oh, oh shyt! I remember seeing the scene where Sax is trying to get her to do that but didn't put two and two together. I have to rewatch the finale and the show as a whole from season 1. Thanks for the info breh!