Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People complain it's bad writing but it's rushed writing, you gotta remember this shyt had only 10 episodes when it should be a 13 episode Netflix/HBO type deal..and even HBO is condensing their hit shows now
There's a decent amount of Netflix shows with 8-10 episode seasons.

The writers need to be concise and not try to stuff a bunch of shyt in.

Like people point to Tommy killing Holly's uncle as something that was supposed to have its own episode. Did we really need an episode of that, did we need that story at all?

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
There's a decent amount of Netflix shows with 8-10 episode seasons.

The writers need to be concise and not try to stuff a bunch of shyt in.

Like people point to Tommy killing Holly's uncle as something that was supposed to have its own episode. Did we really need an episode of that, did we need that story at all?
Certain things should be stretched and have a dedicated episode

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hmm I'm black and I never heard of that. Especially that soon. Besides, I don't remember them mentioning any of those people were family. They were there congregating, socializing, and doing everything but making sure the affected people were being consoled for Reina's death.
It could be a regional thing. I know they do it down south. In my city (Detroiit) they do it as well

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
People complain it's bad writing but it's rushed writing, you gotta remember this shyt had only 10 episodes when it should be a 13 episode Netflix/HBO type deal..and even HBO is condensing their hit shows now

Short seasons makes everything bunched and awkward
Bad writing/rushed writing it's the same shyt. If yall want more episodes stop pirating shyt. You want decent programming but not willing to pay for it. thats a rant for another day though. Power had 8 episodes the first season and 10 every season after that. Why would you write a storyline that you needed to expand to thirteen episodes? Then you are already guaranteed another season, the other 3 episodes could've been part of season 5. It's no excuse for it.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Bad writing/rushed writing it's the same shyt. If yall want more episodes stop pirating shyt. You want decent programming but not willing to pay for it. thats a rant for another day though. Power had 8 episodes the first season and 10 every season after that. Why would you write a storyline that you needed to expand to thirteen episodes? Then you are already guaranteed another season, the other 3 episodes could've been part of season 5. It's no excuse for it.
No,
If you have a script but the allotted time slot of the network doesn't allow you to properly show everything on screen then I place more blame on the network than the writers

Piracy is not an issue the show has 8 million viewers on average lol, nice try ?

Suleiman Bey

Banned
Daps
No,
If you have a script but the allotted time slot of the network doesn't allow you to properly show everything on screen then I place more blame on the network than the writers

Piracy is not an issue the show has 8 million viewers on average lol, nice try ?
Scenes get chopped from everything. Why should Power be any different? Survivors remorse is only 10 episodes and a half hr show, though I don't really enjoy the show I can't say anything about the writing it's pretty cohesive.