Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Tasha got the nerve to yell at ghost in the truck talking about u got us back in the game.

bytch u took a million dollars from stern cause u didn't have shyt... What u expect him to do..
Facts when Ghost wanted out she dragged that nikka but now times getting tough she wants out herself. Ghost in this to try and save you lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Hmm I'm black and I never heard of that. Especially that soon. Besides, I don't remember them mentioning any of those people were family. They were there congregating, socializing, and doing everything but making sure the affected people were being consoled for Reina's death.
You african american or caribbean? cause thats some caribbean shyt. Everyone eats and gets drunk lol. Also they didnt explicitly do that but it was implied. You even saw Keisha a family friend.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Season started off great but got worse and worse. Still entertaining just the rushed and lazy writing is so blatant it's getting annoying.
Starz said only 10 episodes :mjcry: a lot of the build up was taken out of the show to the point where some aspects seem cartoonish or abrupt but some of the great acting makes up for it.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
You nikkas really kill me with this "I'm done with this show" , "show is trash" ,etc etc

Fucc y'all nikkas and your 1 views, nikkas be scrutinising the hell out of this show like any show on this planet is perfect :scust:

Don't enter the season 5 thread then, fuccin fatherless fakkits..

POWER the only black show of this era that's actually DOING shyt, empire is basura, insecure is nothing but thot shyt for thots to tweet about. So I don't know why you c00ns want this show to be negatively viewed so bad..

Run to massa for a good show then :mjpls:
that's RIIIIIIIIIIGHT! tell these 2/3rds nikkas mayne!

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You don't remember the baby choking on the whale key chain that ghost bought when he & angie went on a date to the museum they went to as kids? That happened season 1

it's crazy how many people don't pay attention
Bruh my memory of season 1 aint that good. That was years ago and I didnt see it since lol. Thanks for the info though breh,

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
it isn't amazing, it's popular and entertaining. amazing was the solar eclipse.
nikka that aint amazing, the sun moon shyt aint amazing. shyt was just dark outside and it didnt even reach my neighborhood fully cause I wasnt in good enough range for it.

Last edited:
Daps
Starz said only 10 episodes :mjcry: a lot of the build up was taken out of the show to the point where some aspects seem cartoonish or abrupt but some of the great acting makes up for it.
Great acting?
Bruh my memory of season aint that good. That was years ago and I didnt see it since lol. Thanks for the info though breh,
Daughter been in two Eps this season and mentioned in a couple others
I dont smoke but I do multi task:dame:
Which means you aren't paying attention and definitely not paying attention to detail. Which is why you are easily impressed with the show.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Great acting?

Great acting by Tariq, Ghost, Tasha and a few others. Tommys accent isn't too good but they also have a dope story and dope charcter development from previous seasons at least. They just need to work on the minor details and not rush the plot.

Daughter been in two Eps this season and mentioned in a couple others
I know they had one but dont remember her introduction which was why I asked if Tasha was pregnant with her in season 1 or something and I forgot lol.

Which means you aren't paying attention and definitely not paying attention to detail. Which is why you are easily impressed with the show.
Maybe breh but which witness? I know Tariq made a statement but didnt snitch and Rayray checked it online.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Was not so much a fan of the finale but then again they wrote themselves into a bit of a tough spot by killing raina in the 2nd last episode of the season. No way they were going to successfully juggle the grieving and revenge evenly.

Was entertained but some of the writing is choppy to darn right offensive, like that scene where 50 realizes Ray Ray killed raina how did he piece it together just off riq's wanting to know his whereabouts.

Or how they just threw in julio's murder not to honour his death or anything but to reveal Dre is a snake. Why exactly did dre kill the priest again, so what if he's loyal to Tommy he's lost his empire.

Ps I also don't like this Italian direction, we don't need this show being populated with middle aged cac gangsters
People complain it's bad writing but it's rushed writing, you gotta remember this shyt had only 10 episodes when it should be a 13 episode Netflix/HBO type deal..and even HBO is condensing their hit shows now

Short seasons makes everything bunched and awkward

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I don't think it's people not paying attention.....just they literally have almost never shown that child since that episode in season 1......we three years in from that breh:gucci:

you forgot she almost choked on that chain?

even i remember that