Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sure a quick search on youtube or google and you will see the amount of people who use that phrase

but since you want to be a dnese son of a bytch, you go dat way with your nonsense, dont got time for you fatherless fukk who act like shyt dont happen in real life.. go suck a dikk

:umad:

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Was not so much a fan of the finale but then again they wrote themselves into a bit of a tough spot by killing raina in the 2nd last episode of the season. No way they were going to successfully juggle the grieving and revenge evenly.

Was entertained but some of the writing is choppy to darn right offensive, like that scene where 50 realizes Ray Ray killed raina how did he piece it together just off riq's wanting to know his whereabouts.

Or how they just threw in julio's murder not to honour his death or anything but to reveal Dre is a snake. Why exactly did dre kill the priest again, so what if he's loyal to Tommy he's lost his empire.

Ps I also don't like this Italian direction, we don't need this show being populated with middle aged cac gangsters
Middle aged CAC gangsters trying to take down a black man...

:mjpls:

I wonder if they're willing to work with Kanan's people.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Finale had some cliched ass writing (i.e. everyone meeting up at the apartment right after each other with NO ONE else around) but was very entertaining. I like the direction they're going with Tasha taking the hit for Riq. It's pretty much a family affair at this point. Baby girl gone have to get her hands dirty soon too.

She needs a lawyer now. I felt that wrapped up their romantic plotline nicely too.

I was wondering when and why Tariq would have shot into a wall. He had dude pretty much point blank range.
yeah, maybe riq shot him once and then ray tried to shoot but could aim in time and the slug went into the wall.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
:mjlol: @ Angela arriving on the scene and deciphering shyt within 20 seconds, the police officer next to her was like, "damn you quick wit it :ehh:, shyt had us perplexed :whew:"
Next season gonna have Tasha in a courtroom for mad episodes :shaq2:
I'm still hung up on the homeland security agent, we ain't heard of him since :skip:
That dominican girl bout to sing too
full

Tommy, Gh..I mean James, and Kanaan about to team up on some A Team shyt
full

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:russ: Sorry for the long post fam

I would smash Andrea-Rachel Parker as well. :manny:

And yes she's over 18. :ehh:

Facts breh, plus she from Brooklyn. Its a smash from me, she bad af and she got some sexy eyes too :banderas: Thats my type.

She over 18?

Ok definitely smashing.

She got an IG?

*edit

Damn she 27

:gucci:

Yeah man, black don't crack. She plays a fukking teenager lol:russ: could have had me fool. When I found out she was over 18 in her interview im like let me take a closer look...damnnn.

Dre gonna make such a great villain in season 5

Because for once we don't have this super untouchable nikka Ghost and Tommy got to take down...

Their enemy is their own creation....their own Frankenstein.

He is basically a pupil of all 3 of these nikkas, learned their best assets and now will use it against them. Some mentor has betrayed the teacher shyt.

Facts, Dre is the new Kanan but then he also got a bit of a heart since he got a daughter like Ghost and he been ruthless on his killer shyt like Tommy lol. I mean dude was a hitter since we first seen him in season 1.
:mjlol: at the baby aging in dog years on some Little Nicky from Fresh Prince of Bel Air shyt
:heh:

Lmao she really been there since season 1?..wtf :russ: they probably just use that role so they nieces and shyt could have a cameo lol.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
So dude who plays Tariq is in real life 16 years old his love interest on the show is in real life 27 years old:ohhh::patrice::scust:

That is disgusting fr

Thats TV. Teens plays adults all the time. Look at white TV and see how they have people playing high schoolers and be like 32 and shyt lol. Its cause their more experienced actors and if sexual things need to be shown they cant have real teens doing it,.
That spanish broad got the cops on Tommy with that tracker :pendejo:

Them covering up Tariq killing dude will do him no favors, he'll be next in line to take over.

This lawyer dude got sprung on Tasha quick :laff: she was just using his ass
She fooled me too dawg. I thought she fell for the nikka and was gonna leave Ghost to be with him but she just playing him...damn son. Cant ever really fully trust women but Tasha using the nikka someone got me on her side. She is still a thot but she a useful thot, like bottom bytch in the thot-hoe lexicon.

The way They filmed Tasha talking Riq through the clothes and washing was behind dope, we see exactly what Ghost saw in her, since season 2 she never showed this side, a glimpse when Kanan first arrived

But the way she calmly did this you know she's SEEN and Done some REAL dirt, that's a real bytch right there.

I felt her pain this episode, this was HER ARC.

Power is amazing brehhs :to:
Yeah man, I like her character now. Now I see why Ghost aint just toss her to the side and move on with Angela. She is a rider and what not though she is sneaky and has to get her way too, plus she cant close her legs. Next season she gonna fukk Ghost barber after he get a line up or some shyt :russ: but she at least holds shyt down when it matters.

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:wtf: at how Councilman Odog was talking to Ghost at the church.

That shyt still has me baffled :mindblown:

Charlatan ass preacher :rudy:
shyt, cant trust them in real life or on tv dawg :snoop:

Slick ass pastor and con man for a councilman.

I know slick councilman will either be shot next season or will be back doored to where he will be forced to be an asset to Ghost due to Ghost having the upper hand on him, either that or Ghost will take his muscle from him.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Middle aged CAC gangsters trying to take down a black man...

I wonder if they're willing to work with Kanan's people.

The one dude was looking at kanan like he wanted to hang him, they are going to look so odd and forced collaborating what a dumb potential s/l

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Good episode. Angela's new boss, Tomeka is a member of Tate's organization. Tate and the preacher pretty much confirmed it I think. They got people everywhere and it's why Tomeka don't want anything to do with Ghost. That witness is going to end up missing.
Which witness?

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
What was wrapped up?

Turtle still got the laptop

Tariq a lean addict murderer

No one cares about Jukebox's death or the homeleand security agent.

The Serbs

It's a mess but it was entertaining.
not murder. lawful kill if we go by biblical law :gmswarning: Baby girl was murdered:to: Ray Ray was put on God's time-out:demonic:

Reid2Achieve

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
CAC alert (jk). Naw, in some Black households when somebody dies people come over and bring food, get drunk. Spend time with the family, etc.
Hmm I'm black and I never heard of that. Especially that soon. Besides, I don't remember them mentioning any of those people were family. They were there congregating, socializing, and doing everything but making sure the affected people were being consoled for Reina's death.