Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Good episode. Angela's new boss, Tomeka is a member of Tate's organization. Tate and the preacher pretty much confirmed it I think. They got people everywhere and it's why Tomeka don't want anything to do with Ghost. That witness is going to end up missing.

:krs:

Ohhh DAAAAMN. Didn't even think of this

Tate Dawg got his paws everywhere, nikka gonna be real dangerous :wow:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
You nikkas really kill me with this "I'm done with this show" , "show is trash" ,etc etc

Fucc y'all nikkas and your 1 views, nikkas be scrutinising the hell out of this show like any show on this planet is perfect :scust:

Don't enter the season 5 thread then, fuccin fatherless fakkits..

POWER the only black show of this era that's actually DOING shyt, empire is basura, insecure is nothing but thot shyt for thots to tweet about. So I don't know why you c00ns want this show to be negatively viewed so bad..

Run to massa for a good show then :mjpls:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
It's a forum to talk about the show. some of that goes over the top for sure, but to not expect folks to in depth talk about it is lunacy. That's what good series make you do.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You don't remember the baby choking on the whale key chain that ghost bought when he & angie went on a date to the museum they went to as kids? That happened season 1

it's crazy how many people don't pay attention

I don't think it's people not paying attention.....just they literally have almost never shown that child since that episode in season 1......we three years in from that breh:gucci:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
I don't think it's people not paying attention.....just they literally have almost never shown that child since that episode in season 1......we three years in from that breh:gucci:
You got folks that didn't even know they had three kids, and were surprised going into season 4 that Tariq and Raina were twins despite same school/same classroom. Some things you just wont forget no matter how little they show them or reference it. Some just aren't paying attention.

Now I know when they showed Maria at the diner dropping the trays and not, I had to go back to who she was, but that's because she only had one real appearance and wasn't pivotal at that point.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps

They do leave her out a lot but last season all 3 kids were at angies house :manny: the rest of the time I assume she's with tasha mom

Edub

Veteran
Daps
You got folks that didn't even know they had three kids, and were surprised going into season 4 that Tariq and Raina were twins despite same school/same classroom. Some things you just wont forget no matter how little they show them or reference it. Some just aren't paying attention.

Now I know when they showed Maria at the diner dropping the trays and not, I had to go back to who she was, but that's because she only had one real appearance and wasn't pivotal at that point.

They do leave her out a lot but last season all 3 kids were at angies house :manny: the rest of the time I assume she's with tasha mom

Yea I get what you guys are saying....the evidence of the third child had been there.....

Still in such an adult show with a variety of storylines surrounding a variety of characters her not being shown virtually ever would lead many to totally forget her existence. We the audience are led to get deeply into the characters of ghost tommy Tasha angy Tariq and even kanan......even lakeisha and Raina were thought of......but that lil baby is an invisible after thought.

We see Tasha having affairs...ghost clubbing and running the streets......the shows writers clearly haven't created a realistic visual of two parents raising a toddler .....her age should truly have her in every scene that Tasha is in at home....yet that house seems virtually always empty. I think it's a bad oversight by the writers and directors. Toddlers are always within view of the parents and always being heard......they've muted this kid for the sake of an adult storyline and vibe. To the point people forget she's even there. That's not good film. Still dig the show tho.