Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
So how long we gonna have to wait until the next season?

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Someone answer when they had this baby. Did ghost get tasha pregnant or something. I dont remember her from season 1.

You don't remember the baby choking on the whale key chain that ghost bought when he & angie went on a date to the museum they went to as kids? That happened season 1

it's crazy how many people don't pay attention

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Finale had some cliched ass writing (i.e. everyone meeting up at the apartment right after each other with NO ONE else around) but was very entertaining. I like the direction they're going with Tasha taking the hit for Riq. It's pretty much a family affair at this point. Baby girl gone have to get her hands dirty soon too.

fukk !!!! fukk

The bullet is gonna run with Tashas gun... fukk

Why is she telling bomani diet soda edition

The fukkkkkkk

She needs a lawyer now. I felt that wrapped up their romantic plotline nicely too.

Got a feeling that bullet in the wall will be from Ray Rays gun and not Tasha's.

I was wondering when and why Tariq would have shot into a wall. He had dude pretty much point blank range.

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: at the baby aging in dog years on some Little Nicky from Fresh Prince of Bel Air shyt
:heh:

Thos show unlike others moves in weeks and some times months. To us ghost was only in jail 6 weeks...but in reality it would of had to be between 5-6 months...considering every ep leading was a month between.

I say this just because in New York NO ONE goes to trial or even start court proceedings in 3 weeks.....hell even expidited case move ahead several months later

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
Tariq laid the murder game down...what an ending.

Though this shyt is ugly. Dude is a killer.

What kind of parenting is that. I hate to see that happen to the kid.

His father is a fukking homicidal maniac himself. We just dont see it cause he smootb...but he fukked that Jimenez nikka up breh...and shot him in the head point blank....Tariq is just a chip 0ff the old block...

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
She needs a lawyer now. I felt that wrapped up their romantic plotline nicely too.
I think she is going to use Silver's feelings for her and have that nikka working his ass off to exonerate her. She prolly give him a lil p*ssy here and there to have that nikka working her case like his life depended on it.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
Slowly? Lol

He indoctrinated now.

Episode was ass in terms of continuity but it was entertaining.
How was it ass in continuity when they wrapped everything up to where the sole focus in S5 is gutting Dre's clown ass up like a pig in a farm?