Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
How Sway? :dahell: that's the direction Riq shot RayRay in.

that nikka RayRay reached for his gun and tried to shoot Raina's ghost....:youngsabo:

anyway...i wasn't blown away by the finale...my gripes where that i felt they could have amped the intensity of ghost and tasha findin out Raina died.....seemed more like a *One Year Later* dialogue....:francis:

and i'm still not buyin this instant buddy theme between Kanaan and Ghost....i get why 50 was pissed at Starz not givin em more eps....it shows...:francis:

Tariq was bout to get clapped in real life before that revenge scene i swear...:mjlol:....but he redeemed himself a bit...:ehh:

Dre def on my "can't wait till he get murked" list....can't believe they extended his life to next season...:hhh:

Tate gave Ghost a taste of that Odog (no homo) in the church...haha....can't wait till that story unfolds further...:sas1:

bad enuff your daughter dies and all these randoms is in your crib...but u got the villain from Jay-z "Who You Wit" in your house too??...

hqdefault.jpg

:huhldup:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
How was it ass in continuity when they wrapped everything up to where the sole focus in S5 is gutting Dre's clown ass up like a pig in a farm?
What was wrapped up?

Turtle still got the laptop

Tariq a lean addict murderer

No one cares about Jukebox's death or the homeleand security agent.

The Serbs

It's a mess but it was entertaining.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
How was it ass in continuity when they wrapped everything up to where the sole focus in S5 is gutting Dre's clown ass up like a pig in a farm?
It will take all season to pop his ass, just watch.

And really there is so much that hasn't been wrapped up....

1)What does Tate really know?
2)Are they gonna pursue Maria's statement?
3)is Tasha going to jail?
4)Tommy developing his relationship with his dad's side of the family
5)Tommy's car is now being tracked.
6)What does Tariq do going forward?
There's more, but that's a few ends that certainly haven't wrapped up.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tasha got the nerve to yell at ghost in the truck talking about u got us back in the game.

bytch u took a million dollars from stern cause u didn't have shyt... What u expect him to do..

shorty spent like 4 seasons telling breh he should stay in the game and scheming to make that happen cause she ain't want him to change and be a legit business owner. met a lawyer 3 episodes ago or some shyt and now its "you got us back in the game?!!" :mjlol:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I'm talkin bout the viewing audience .....that shyt was like a step by step guide .....1 burn top layer clothes, 2 trash second layer clothing, 3 scrub nails with tooth brush.....4 wash hair and body thoroughly ......:troll:........oh yea ensure all blood goes down the drain kids :usure:
how about the part where angela told us how to essentially have a new gun for every kill when using a semiautomatic weapon (the gold gun loved by the Jeminez guy):francis:

that's only for the initiated. :stopitslime:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The tracker light was blinking when they pulled off at the very end. Why do you think they showed it?

It was flashing when they put it on the car bruh.Go back and watch episode 2 it was flashing when tommys moms drove off

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Angela gonna see it's Tashas gun and pull a Sandoval and make that David blaine

and :dahell: at you motherless fuccs asking why Tasha would take the heat for Riq??

Y'all ain't have parents growing up ? My parents would go the depths of sheol and back to protect my ass, they gon give me one hell of an ass whooping at home tho

But it's retarded thinking she won't catch that case for her seed

How they gonna explain how the body moved tho?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
But this nikka Tate really went from Darius back to O-dog

If the pros aint worth the cons then this menace to society gotta go
:francis:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Was not so much a fan of the finale but then again they wrote themselves into a bit of a tough spot by killing raina in the 2nd last episode of the season. No way they were going to successfully juggle the grieving and revenge evenly.

Was entertained but some of the writing is choppy to darn right offensive, like that scene where 50 realizes Ray Ray killed raina how did he piece it together just off riq's wanting to know his whereabouts.

Or how they just threw in julio's murder not to honour his death or anything but to reveal Dre is a snake. Why exactly did dre kill the priest again, so what if he's loyal to Tommy he's lost his empire.

Ps I also don't like this Italian direction, we don't need this show being populated with middle aged cac gangsters

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
It was flashing when they put it on the car bruh.Go back and watch episode 2 it was flashing when tommys moms drove off
Maybe, I don't believe so though, iirc it was a different angle and it was daytime. but there is definitely a reason why they showed it at the end of this episode. sax even referred to it, and they interviewed maria prior to the scene. makes sense that it was turned on.