Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Feeling kinda underwhelmed by the finale. didn't feel like the parents really felt the pain of losing Raina. Perhaps it will come in waves and they were so focused on revenge :ehh:

Ready for next season to see our original trio wreak havoc on Dre, Cristobal, and the rest of those fukks :whoo::win::lawd:

Also a big fukk you to councilman Tate hope he dies a slow death on the show :pacspit::pacspit:. Everybody in cahoots with him needs to get it too :demonic:

:dead: At Kanan having dead bodies in the Maybach trunk

Tariq needs to go to Choate and learn how to live half in half out. He will be taking over the family business after all this :mjlol:

Will Karen Bassett ever be back on the show? Thought we were gonna get a few sex scenes from her :skip:

Silver will be a problem sooner than later. I can see him bullshytting around bc he "is in love and can't handle this life" :martin:

How do they expect anyone to take Angela seriously at work :patrice:? Scumbag Saxe is coming for her jugular :russ:

I'm thinking the lady who hired angie is a plant to stop corruption or something. Slowly building a case against the whole office :ohhh:

When would the cartel ever be moving so wreckless and doing face to face meetings :comeon:?

Italians still heavy out here like that? Thought they moved mainly into wall street and white collar crimes :patrice:

Lastly they linked back up with Kanan too easily...this mfer was just grooming your son :merchant::snoop:.

Somebody go ahead and make the 3 men and a baby poster with ghost, tommy, kanan and tariq bc the fukkery of training him to become a savage will be off the charts :mjlol:

The series will end with ghost and angie dying after simultaneously orgasming during sex in some outrageous location while the cops surround them :lolbron::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

How could i forget another classic tariq lean montage :russ:! That convo with dre and him was fukking hilarious.
Dre: tariq you on that lean again :dwillhuh:
Tariq: fukk yeah :birdman:
:bryan::laff:

See y'all next season

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Feeling kinda underwhelmed by the finale. didn't feel like the parents really felt the pain of losing Raina. Perhaps it will come in waves and they were so focused on revenge :ehh:

Ready for next season to see our original trio wreak havoc on Dre, Cristobal, and the rest of those fukks :whoo::win::lawd:

Also a big fukk you to councilman Tate hope he dies a slow death on the show :pacspit::pacspit:. Everybody in cahoots with him needs to get it too :demonic:

:dead: At Kanan having dead bodies in the Maybach trunk

Tariq needs to go to Choate and learn how to live half in half out. He will be taking over the family business after all this :mjlol:

Will Karen Bassett ever be back on the show? Thought we were gonna get a few sex scenes from her :skip:

Silver will be a problem sooner than later. I can see him bullshytting around bc he "is in love and can't handle this life" :martin:

How do they expect anyone to take Angela seriously at work :patrice:? Scumbag Saxe is coming for her jugular :russ:

I'm thinking the lady who hired angie is a plant to stop corruption or something. Slowly building a case against the whole office :ohhh:

When would the cartel ever be moving so wreckless and doing face to face meetings :comeon:?

Italians still heavy out here like that? Thought they moved mainly into wall street and white collar crimes :patrice:

Lastly they linked back up with Kanan too easily...this mfer was just grooming your son :merchant::snoop:.

Somebody go ahead and make the 3 men and a baby poster with ghost, tommy, kanan and tariq bc the fukkery of training him to become a savage will be off the charts :mjlol:

The series will end with ghost and angie dying after simultaneously orgasming during sex in some outrageous location while the cops surround them :lolbron::deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

How could i forget another classic tariq lean montage :russ:! That convo with dre and him was fukking hilarious.
Dre: tariq you on that lean again :dwillhuh:
Tariq: fukk yeah :birdman:
:bryan::laff:

See y'all next season

He did good.

giphy.gif

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
If Ghost got rid of Tommy's dad like he wanted then they wouldn't have their magical Italian army that's coming next season