Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I meant Tasha, my bad. Also I disagree, Ghost was trying to leave the game and Grow. Also Kanan and Dre's charcters grew a lot too.

Sure Kanan is a shyt bag but so are most people with power, power corrupts. He has so much money and so much to deal with he has to manipulate those around him and tell lies. He got caught up in a fantasy with Angela that he know wasn't right and then when he found out Tasha was fukking Sean(did he ever find out?, can't remember). Either way, He got caught up in the fantasy with Angela and that brought him down as much as it gave him the inside scoop on some things and helped. If you ask me Tasha is just as bad as Ghost fukking the driver and planning to skip town with him when she was married to Ghost. She was cheating before Ghost started too if I remember correctly.

Yeah, he knew. Sean pulled the gun on him in the basement of the club a while back and told him. Ghost flipped it, took the gun from him and told him to leave the city. He went back to 50 and that's when 50 killed him.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
SdYpI2x.jpg

Keep on with these outfits :shaq:

Breh LaLa was the MVP female tonight by far. Despite being mad at Tasha for even having drug $ being laundered thru her hair shop, she was about to beat Angela's ass IN FRONT of other cops.

Meanwhile, Angela probably realizing she fukked up but have to keep going with it because of her involvement with Greg and Ghost. She should not even have a job on the strength of her conflicts. shyt is absolutely ridiculous but either Tasha will put hands on her at some point or Tommy will get her.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
wow, people thought 3 was trash? :ehh:

i thought it was pretty dope. take out ghost leaving his fingerprints and :yeshrug: cant remember 1 other grievance

Good to have you back ......season 3 was good.
Lobos death, Angela an ghost split, Gregg is murdered, ghost gets from under dean

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Yeah, he knew. Sean pulled the gun on him in the basement of the club a while back and told him. Ghost flipped it, took the gun from him and told him to leave the city. He went back to 50 and that's when 50 killed him.
Yeah I'm watching it right now, season 2 episode 9.

Do you remember if they went into detail on why Ghost set up Kanan? I would be mad too if I was Kanan but at the same time I know Ghost probably had a good reason.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'm watching it right now, season 2 episode 9.

Do you remember if they went into detail on why Ghost set up Kanan? I would be mad too if I was Kanan but at the same time I know Ghost probably had a good reason.

They went into it, but I don't remember the reason. Honestly I get a lot of plot contaminationing between Power and Empire lol

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I'm just downloaded this. I'm going to ask one question. Is Ghost still the dumbest smart cat?

Edit
Just watched. Ghost and Angela deserve each other with the dumb shyt that they do. Ghost has no liquid cash and doesn't own anything. Angela thought that she would lead the case of her ex killing her ex.

Come to think about it they're all dumb. Still entertaining though.

The only mistake ghost had made in this show is angela...............and the fu#king glove...

After that he has been almost flawless, especially handling dean an lobos

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh: where tasha mama going to live now.. She be all up in the crib pimpin shyt, slappin tasha around

And why ruiz crew not looking for answers:mjlol:

So drifty was running new jersey and his crew wasn't looking for answers to his death:mjlol:

The head of the Asian cartel gets killed and nobody cares..

Lobos gone and head connect and Mexico not looking for answers

These upcoming episodes better have hitters from some crew or crews try to get at ghost and tommy

Lobos was already on the cartel hitless that's why he wanted ghost to be his US Distro

And the Son got killed, not the head, he disrespect his father remember he cut off his finger or hand

As far as ruiz , his 2nd man is now the first, but remember ghost made riuz disappear for months so he was on his way out the loop anyways

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
They went into it, but I don't remember the reason. Honestly I get a lot of plot contaminationing between Power and Empire lol
Oh, I don't watch empire but I forgot some bits and pieces of the plot cause it's been so long. I feel they went into it too but I'm not sure the exact reason.

The only mistake ghost had made in this show is angela...............and the fu#king glove...

After that he has been almost flawless, especially handling dean an lobos
Two big mistakes though :francis: which could cost him his freedom which is crazy cause he didn't do it. What are the odds of that?

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
Until the end, every scene with Ghost and Charlie Murphy had me :russ: like they were doing a skit.

Lot of :mjpls: vibes sensed with Angela :pacspit: and that prosecutor when it came to talking about Ghost. "We don't know what he's capable of doing" :mjpls: Angela just trying to make him pay now for denying her black dikk.

Obviously, Proctor's drama at home is gonna get in the way of defending Ghost successfully .

Now I see why Carmelo' s copping pleas :jawalrus: