Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

King Poetic

The Monkey in the Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
Show getting silly like sons of anarchy

I wouldn't be surprised Ghost threatened angela with " you get me off or i will tell that you wanted me to killed knox so we could be together " type shyt

Turtle and lala only ones who's character and lines are legit

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Uh where is the baby? I swear to God the writers probably forgot the baby or they will say it's at Tasha's mothers crib lol.
Good episode. Lala was looking mad good. Tasha looked fine as well. Angela is disgusting me. When Ghost get out he should end things with her. If his simp ass goes back to her he is dumb as fukk. Kanan relationship with Tariq is on South Central shyt. :picard:Tommy pushing all that product I feel there will be a major fukk up. Mike Sandoval should have tossed the gun anyway :stopitslime:. Now he is gonna plant the murder weapon in Truth and get caught by the cameras. So predictable. Anyway was a good episode can't wait for next week.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
if I'm turtle, the first thing I'm bringing up is that the person who arrested ghost was his scorned lover who been fukking him on the side for the past 3 years. total conflict of interest. plus they have ZERO evidence on ghost other than one print on the outside of the window. they don't even have the murder weapon.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
It's funny how yesterday's episode showed ghost as the instagram stunner he is. Apartment rented, club leased, cars prob rented.

I'm just downloaded this. I'm going to ask one question. Is Ghost still the dumbest smart cat?

Edit
Just watched. Ghost and Angela deserve each other with the dumb shyt that they do. Ghost has no liquid cash and doesn't own anything. Angela thought that she would lead the case of her ex killing her ex.

Come to think about it they're all dumb. Still entertaining though.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
i promised myself after sons of anarchy that i wouldn't let myself get sucked into garbage soapy tv that you can set to the benny hill theme and here i am 4 seasons into this shyt and still watching.

i'm not making promises to myself anymore. at least when i make promises to other people i keep it.

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
Only thing that bothers me about this season so far is how they are acting like Angela is a cop. She is not, she's an Assistant U.S. Attorney. They investigate and prosecute federal crimes. They are not cops. As an attorney myself, this just bothers me a little bit. When she showed up at Truth arresting him and shyt, I'm just :snoop: at how they just wrote that in. I know they wanted the theatrical/story line effect of Angela arresting Ghost, but she could have just had the real police arrest him. I cannot ever remember anyone other than the police executing an arrest warrant, and especially not a damn attorney. Maybe it bothers me too much because I want Angela dead very soon.

Other than that, this was a good first episode and sets up a lot for the season.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Only thing that bothers me about this season so far is how they are acting like Angela is a cop. She is not, she's an Assistant U.S. Attorney. They investigate and prosecute federal crimes. They are not cops. As an attorney, this just bothers me a little bit. When she showed up at Truth arresting him and shyt, I'm just :snoop: at how they just wrote that in. I know they wanted the theatrical/story line effect of Angela arresting Ghost, but she could have just had the real police arrest him. I cannot ever remember anyone other than the police executing an arrest warrant, and especially not a damn attorney. Maybe it bothers me too much because I want Angela dead very soon.

Other than that, this was a good first episode and sets up a lot for the season.

The bytch running around like she's Detective Benson and then in court like she's a Law & Order prosecutor. And all of them dudes let her get away with it (despite the obvious conflicts) because they all wanna smash since a schmuck like Greg was able to fukk. When LaLa and Tasha see this bytch one on one it's gonna be a problem.

And dude giving 50 a week?

Dre is a idiot, with his one ass suit

Dre is the dumbest dude on this show now since Sean is dead. He already had Tariq but STILL offering Kanan and the crew 50gz a week for nothing. He thought he was gonna be the distro even tho he has a whole fukking club to run now. Why can't this fool be happy with that since it's a path to go legit. Tommy asked his dumb ass 3 times who Slim was and he balked. Kanan's flashy ass will show up and when he does Tommy will cancel Xmas on Dre's dumb ass. Why even "trust" Kanan at this point? Take your daughter and put her somewhere safe. shyt, let her live with Tasha since their baby daughter is never around anyway. She'll be safe there.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Uh where is the baby? I swear to God the writers probably forgot the baby or they will say it's at Tasha's mothers crib lol.

other_baby_amused_20120319_1708438566.png