Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Conjugal visits on deck :loldenzel2:

No lie, I thought Ghost would get bail but it turns out the new attorney is actually competent :brilliantshawty:

He even went as far as to fix Angela's crooked picture in her office :mjlol:

I hope all this speculation is offbase but you might be right :francis:....we'll see
I'm to the point where whatever happens, happens with this show. Never quite lived up to my expectations or the hype (imo), but I've stuck with it this long and I'll watch til it ends. I'm on some begrudging fan shyt :russ:; I'm invested but it gets me frustrated watching some of the antics on some :leostare::wtb:. Lowkey I think
Tommy and Tasha will probably smash this season. shyt he definitely taking down Keisha. God bless us with a 3way so we can see those two women touching on each other :noah:LOL.
Really though it won't be Power without at least one over the top sex scene :lolbron:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why would Mike change his mind about getting rid of the murder weapon? :dahell:

Clear as day what's going to happen now :comeon:

Mike got one more hit to make? :ohhh:

Now how this boy gonna come up with 50k a week when he ain't even the distro. Now he really gotta be a Best Value Ghost with the club shyt to keep Jukebox and Kanan off his back. All the while keeping this shyt from Tommy. Impossible :rudy:
Why would he keep it from Tommy though. I think Tommy would eventually find out and then they work together to free the boy. Either that or he will die!

LaLa was looking like wife material in this episode.

With that said, a few people need to die when Ghost gets out: Rotimi's character, Kanan, Angel and Sandoval. And Tariq needs his ass beat for the bullshyt he damn near put his mama thru. Why Kanan and the crew are getting that payoff is fukking retarded. Rotimi just offered up that bread for NOTHING.

Proctor is doing his best to hold shyt down and seems like the only one with sense. Ghost thankfully hasn't cracked because he's been under pressure before.

Angela is a fukking bytch for this and she will be lucky to be breathing and have a job at the end of this. Greg used her for p*ssy so he could game that dumb bytch for info and then he got bodied like an idiot.

Angela is a bytch man, I agree! She might get popped in the next few episodes by Tasha or Tommy or she will end up finding out the truth and try to get Ghost off or something. Greg was an idiot to think he would just tell the man he under arrest like that and actually be able to do it :dead:

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
Jukebox in that wife beater though
drool.gif

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm to the point where whatever happens, happens with this show. Never quite lived up to my expectations or the hype (imo), but I've stuck with it this long and I'll watch til it ends. I'm on some begrudging fan shyt :russ:; I'm invested but it gets me frustrated watching some of the antics on some :leostare::wtb:. Lowkey I think
Tommy and Tasha will probably smash this season. shyt he definitely taking down Keisha. God bless us with a 3way so we can see those two women touching on each other :noah:LOL.
Really though it won't be Power without at least one over the top sex scene :lolbron:
No way in hell breh :laff:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Decent ep.

I fukkin hate Tariq
Tariq can definitely help himself to a steaming bag of horsehit :mjlol:.

Y'all seen Raina in the cut eavesdropping, I hope she exposes his lame ass

Raina: Who the fukk is Slim, Tariq? :usure::ufdup:

Tariq: *some bytchmade answer*

Raina: slaps the shyt out of him

You just know he would have a breakdown ":sadbron: I'm so misunderstood" :camby::pacspit: