Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Real N Quotes

East Is In The House OMG
Daps
LaLa was looking like wife material in this episode.

With that said, a few people need to die when Ghost gets out: Rotimi's character, Kanan, Angel and Sandoval. And Tariq needs his ass beat for the bullshyt he damn near put his mama thru. Why Kanan and the crew are getting that payoff is fukking retarded. Rotimi just offered up that bread for NOTHING.

Proctor is doing his best to hold shyt down and seems like the only one with sense. Ghost thankfully hasn't cracked because he's been under pressure before.

Angela is a fukking bytch for this and she will be lucky to be breathing and have a job at the end of this. Greg used her for p*ssy so he could game that dumb bytch for info and then he got bodied like an idiot.

Angela is a conniving c*nt throwing her p*ssy anywhere the wind blows get it :shaq: Shes gonna end up messing with the prosecutor:smh: to save her position

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Does Angela like the asian prosecutor dude? I think he gonna fukk her but I don't wanna see that sex scene to be honest :scust:

I only wanna see the black actresses being fukked, Angela dead to me :hhh:

When dre first came on the scene i was hype on some "him and tommy about to tear up the block :smugbiden:. Gonna be on people's asses :demonic:"

Alas things went left but they still have begrudged team ups lol

Lol facts. You know Tommy hates him but they still forced to work together.

I don't know why Dre just don't tell Tommy the truth that Kanan is back.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
SdYpI2x.jpg

Keep on with these outfits :shaq:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Also why Kanan so attached to Tariq, nikka you killed your son! I understand you want him to be your apprentice and shyt but It's safe to say you not the most fit parent. Fall back nikka!

Bet money Angela fukks the Asian guy :pachaha:

In the previews for the new season at the end of the episode, she was fukking someone already :mjlol:

I thought the same shyt, her hoe ass gonna fukk him. Hopefully it backfires or something.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Does Angela like the asian prosecutor dude? I think he gonna fukk her but I don't wanna see that sex scene to be honest :scust:

I only wanna see the black actresses being fukked, Angela dead to me :hhh:

Lol facts. You know Tommy hates him but they still forced to work together.

I don't know why Dre just don't tell Tommy the truth that Kanan is back.
Bc he won't believe him :snoop:. I swear this show is the black Sons of anarchy - everybody on the damn phone all the time, but no one is saying shyt that matters :francis:

I don't like how Dre is the play all sides character right now, I feel they kinda wasted his potential. He gon end up in the :trash: sometime soon

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
:dahell:Are some of you really not following? Mike kept the weapon so he could plant it now that there is a prime suspect for the murder. With no suspect there was no need to keep the weapon, but now that there is one he can use the weapon to frame Ghost.
Yup....pretty sure that old white guy going at some kind of big role also.....this show not that hard to figure shyt out....I'm here for the fukkery ....no complaints

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Bc he won't believe him :snoop:. I swear this show is the black Sons of anarchy - everybody on the damn phone all the time, but no one is saying shyt that matters :francis:

I don't like how Dre is the play all sides character right now, I feel they kinda wasted his potential. He gon end up in the :trash: sometime soon
Facts, you know Dre gonna get popped. He got to choose a side and he would have a made a good Ghost junior but now I'm not sure.

I'm sure if Dre tells Tommy that Slim was actually Kannan then he would have to believe him but he scared to tell him and he gonna find out sooner or later. Another thing that comes to mind is that, I don't like how Tasha was not supportive of Ghost leaving the drug game behind. Like bytch y'all got kids and he done made tons of cash from the game, it's time to walk away. Maybe Ghost should have just picked up and moved away with Anglea but at the same time he has kids with Tasha so he can't do that.

Last edited:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
:dahell:Are some of you really not following? Mike kept the weapon so he could plant it now that there is a prime suspect for the murder. With no suspect there was no need to keep the weapon, but now that there is one he can use the weapon to frame Ghost.
That's gonna back fire though :troll:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Facts, you know Dre gonna get popped. He got to choose a side and he would have a made a good Ghost junior but now I'm not sure.

I'm sure if Dre tells Tommy that Slim was actually Kannan then he would have to believe him but he scared to tell him and he gonna find out sooner or later. Another thing that comes to mind is that, I don't like how Angela was not supportive of Ghost leaving the drug game behind. Like bytch y'all got kids and he done made tons of cash from the game, it's time to walk away. Maybe Ghost should have just picked up and moved away with Anglea but at the same time he has kids with Tasha so he can't do that.
You mean Tasha didn't want him out. My biggest problem with the show is that there is little to no character development or nuance to any of the characters - who is Ghost besides a guy with a double life? The guy has no personality and is a shytbag to his employees and family. Only thing we know is he a fiend for some old PR p*ssy :mjlol:

All the pieces are/were there, but the execution left a lot to be desired :francis::stopitslime: (Imma still watch though :sadcam:)

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andre is going to probably get killed off this season.

I used to not find Angela attractive at all. But for some reason I'm starting to find her more attractive. :patrice:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
He kept it so that he could get caught with it and get locked up or possibly die before the season ends

I'm willing to put Coli cash on this :mjgrin:

Guvnor

Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
You mean Tasha didn't want him out. My biggest problem with the show is that there is little to no character development or nuance to any of the characters - who is Ghost besides a guy with a double life? The guy has no personality and is a shytbag to his employees and family. Only thing we know is he a fiend for some old PR p*ssy :mjlol:

All the pieces are/were there, but the execution left a lot to be desired :francis::stopitslime: (Imma still watch though :sadcam:)
Yeah I meant Tasha, my bad. Also I disagree, Ghost was trying to leave the game and Grow. Also Kanan and Dre's charcters grew a lot too.

Sure Kanan is a shyt bag but so are most people with power, power corrupts. He has so much money and so much to deal with he has to manipulate those around him and tell lies. He got caught up in a fantasy with Angela that he know wasn't right and then when he found out Tasha was fukking Sean(did he ever find out?, can't remember). Either way, He got caught up in the fantasy with Angela and that brought him down as much as it gave him the inside scoop on some things and helped. If you ask me Tasha is just as bad as Ghost fukking the driver and planning to skip town with him when she was married to Ghost. She was cheating before Ghost started too if I remember correctly.

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
Tommy been knocking Lala's ass off. Look at that familiarity. Look at how happy she was to see him. Notice he ain't tripping over Holly anymore.

Tommy been sucking on them honey nut nipples :takedat:

Also, La-La gave no fukks about walking around in her nightgown with Tommy. With most chicks thats a no-no.

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
I'm just downloaded this. I'm going to ask one question. Is Ghost still the dumbest smart cat?

Edit
Just watched. Ghost and Angela deserve each other with the dumb shyt that they do. Ghost has no liquid cash and doesn't own anything. Angela thought that she would lead the case of her ex killing her ex.

Come to think about it they're all dumb. Still entertaining though.