Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Andre is going to probably get killed off this season.

I used to not find Angela attractive at all. But for some reason I'm starting to find her more attractive. :patrice:
shes a good looking chick. that ep when he brought her down to miami :noah:

giphy.gif

naturi in season 1 was >>>>> tho :ahh:

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
The bytch running around like she's Detective Benson and then in court like she's a Law & Order prosecutor. And all of them dudes let her get away with it (despite the obvious conflicts) because they all wanna smash since a schmuck like Greg was able to fukk. When LaLa and Tasha see this bytch one on one it's gonna be a problem.

Dre is the dumbest dude on this show now since Sean is dead. He already had Tariq but STILL offering Kanan and the crew 50gz a week for nothing. He thought he was gonna be the distro even tho he has a whole fukking club to run now. Why can't this fool be happy with that since it's a path to go legit. Tommy asked his dumb ass 3 times who Slim was and he balked. Kanan's flashy ass will show up and when he does Tommy will cancel Xmas on Dre's dumb ass. Why even "trust" Kanan at this point? Take your daughter and put her somewhere safe. shyt, let her live with Tasha since their baby daughter is never around anyway. She'll be safe there.

When did Tasha have a baby? Seriously? :russ:

Also I think Dre is paying fifty and them 15 k each which is 45 just to stay away from Tariq. He is so stupid when he could tell Tommy and they can figure out a way to stop that shyt but for some reason he would rather pay them money to stay away from Tariq which is not working. Kanan is still texting him:dead:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps

Also I think Dre is paying fifty and them 15 k each which is 45 just to stay away from Tariq. He is so stupid when he could tell Tommy and they can figure out a way to stop that shyt but for some reason he would rather pay them money to stay away from Tariq which is not working. Kanan is still texting him:dead:
Kanan sending "hey big head" texts to a 15 year old and shyt. :dead:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz

I still cant believe tariq would be cool with kanaan and his boys sending his mom a ransom text:what:
Than tasha actually believing that bs story :martin:
Tariq might be the dumbest kid since G from ny undercover :heh:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
The writing is starting to take away from the enjoyment of the show for me. :heh: at ghost and Tommy still not knowing 50 is still alive. They've been thinking that he was dead since season 2

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The writing is starting to take away from the enjoyment of the show for me. :heh: at ghost and Tommy still not knowing 50 is still alive. They've been thinking that he was dead since season 2

Breh to be fair tho...what logical person would think that nikka survived a burning house falling down on him? If I walked into a place with someone, we fought, and I burned it down to the ground, no way in hell would I think he survived.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Breh to be fair tho...what logical person would think that nikka survived a burning house falling down on him? If I walked into a place with someone, we fought, and I burned it down to the ground, no way in hell would I think he survived.
come out with slight scarring. they couldn't even disfigure the nikka. just chillin in the writer's room laughing at the viewers.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
come out with slight scarring. they couldn't even disfigure the nikka. just chillin in the writer's room laughing at the viewers.

Basically. So the ridiculousness comes from the fact he's still alive lol not from the fact Tommy and Ghost think he's dead as any logical person would think

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Basically. So the ridiculousness comes from the fact he's still alive lol not from the fact Tommy and Ghost think he's dead as any logical person would think
you know 50 pull rank and shyt. "you all ain't killing me off, not only will i unbelievably survive, but with minimal scarring like a superhero because i'm not sitting in no damn makeup chair for hours."

JodyHiighroller

Superstar
Daps
Just seen a interview with Rotimi(Dre). He said a couple main characters die this season and this season is the rise of Dre. I don't think Dre is dying.