Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Ray ray is a dirty cop=facts
Murders a little girl in front of her school=fact
Mother confronts dirty cop and kills him in self-defense after she tell him she knows he killed her daughter...

Any top lawyer would eat this,
Especially with the backing of the consilman tate who would publicly protest on James behalf and turn the case into a public spectacle and protest.

Not that hard to prove the rationale
basically. how would they explain Ray Ray wanting to kill Ghost's daughter though?

Redwing80

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yooooooooo this episode was fukking lit

It's a shame they weren't given more episodes. They obviously skipped the whole build up between Tommy getting the drop on Ray Ray and Tasha getting to his apartment.

Starz fukking up, this season was good but could've been A LOT better. I see why 50 is pissed

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What are you talking about?

Im referring to ghost and larenz tate character working together as opposed to being at odds.
Sorry I was talking about Tasha and Terry. I must have replied to the wrong comment.

Tate is a crook and needs to go. He seems to be more concerned about power than a true allegiance. Lure you in with favors and then threatens to expose you when you don't do what he wants. Typical black politician.

DANJ!

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
At the house some chick was calming Tasha down saying everything happens for a reason

:gucci:

I think all those parts were showing all the dumb shyt people say when someone close to you dies like it's supposed to make you feel better. Just like dude telling Tariq "she's in a better place, right?" :what:

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sorry I was talking about Tasha and Terry. I must have replied to the wrong comment.

Tate is a crook and needs to go. He seems to be more concerned about power than a true allegiance. Lure you in with favors and then threatens to expose you when you don't do what he wants. Typical black politician.

Nygga they are all crooks

Daps
Yooooooooo this episode was fukking lit

It's a shame they weren't given more episodes. They obviously skipped the whole build up between Tommy getting the drop on Ray Ray and Tasha getting to his apartment.

Starz fukking up, this season was good but could've been A LOT better. I see why 50 is pissed
Starz ain't fukking up. The writers are. They knew they had 10 episodes, they should've woven the story to fit into that.

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
This show is awful. I see why the leaks didn't include the beginning and end. I won't be tuning in for season 5.
images