Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
Ray ray is a dirty cop=facts
Murders a little girl in front of her school=fact
Mother confronts dirty cop and kills him in self-defense after she tell him she knows he killed her daughter...

Any top lawyer would eat this,
Especially with the backing of the consilman tate who would publicly protest on James behalf and turn the case into a public spectacle and protest.

Not that hard to prove the rationale
Her confessing wouldn't solve anything. His body is missing. She can't carry him.

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
So Ghost still owns the clubs/hotels etc right? I wonder how they going to keep this Dre storyline going if in theory he still reports to Ghost and Dre knows Tariq and/or Tommy have told Ghost about what Dre has been doing:jbhmm:
Dre still needs the clubs to move the dope so he can't just quit but I guess he could hold the fact that his clubs have been running dope over Ghost and he can destroy Ghost's rehabilitated image:manny:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
So Ghost still owns the clubs/hotels etc right? I wonder how they going to keep this Dre storyline going if in theory he still reports to Ghost and Dre knows Tariq and/or Tommy have told Ghost about what Dre has been doing:jbhmm:
Dre still needs the clubs to move the dope so he can't just quit but I guess he could hold the fact that his clubs have been running dope over Ghost and he can destroy Ghost's rehabilitated image:manny:
he told the Jimenez he had access to Stern's clubs and hotels. Dre works for the jimenez now. Ghost isn't dumb and Dre can't move anything in Ghost club now.

Daps
The white Lady from Season 3. Karen I think.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
I thought we were heading in a unprecedented level of fukkery that even Sons of Anarchy would proud of. But what a great season finale.

All around great acting from everyone involved even tariq and destiny, other than the corny and terrible exchange between tasha and ghost in the car. My man 50 never disappoints with his one liners. Kanan and the hound should do a buddy cop movie.

They got a lot of good storylines heading into next season. Summer can't come soon enough.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Seeing Kanan, Tommy and Ghost sitting in that car together as an alliance was crazy. Like, everyone should be afraid of that combo. Dre is so getting killed next season. I just don't know who will pull the trigger.

Seeing everyone race to kill Ray Ray was intense. I'm glad Tariq did it and Tasha going to her lawyer/lover saying she did it to cover for Tariq is interesting. I don't trust that lawyer at all though and I'm pretty sure Ghost is going to fukk him up down the line.

That Hispanic chick that's snitching to the feds is about to cause some real problems for Ghost.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Seeing Kanan, Tommy and Ghost sitting in that car together as an alliance was crazy. Like, everyone should be afraid of that combo. Dre is so getting killed next season. I just don't know who will pull the trigger.

Seeing everyone race to kill Ray Ray was intense. I'm glad Tariq did it and Tasha going to her lawyer/lover saying she did it to cover for Tariq is interesting. I don't trust that lawyer at all though and I'm pretty sure Ghost is going to fukk him up down the line.

That Hispanic chick that's snitching to the feds is about to cause some real problems for Ghost.

She knows since he used her gun that it will lead back to her.

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You can argue that the acting by Tasha, Ray Ray, Raina (R.I.P), Ghost's lawyer cum Tasha's lover, and Kannan (50 Cent) can be suspect sometimes...but you've to give the writers and the team a lot of credit for how they keep the suspense alive and make the plot interesting from episode to episode.

Based on how they ended this season: I believe the next season would mostly be about Tasha, since Riq used her gun, and Angela found the ballistic evidence that would make the bullet traceable. And Tasha would most likely take the charge for Riq, unless Angela finds a way to bury the case - which I doubt, since Ray Ray was an undercover cop. The only other option is if they can make it a case of a bad deal gone wrong. What would be interesting is how they'll present a script to link Tasha to Ray Ray and how she'll build her defense.

Then Ghost looks like he's about to get in another mess with the confessions of the Spanish woman. I want to see how that will play out. Good to see Ghost, Kannan, and Tommy back on the same team. But both Tommy and Kannan are unstable and it would be interesting to see if they'll drag Ghost back into the game fully. Or if Kannan and Tommy would just come together to run a fresh organization. Dre is a dead man walking - he's not built for the game on that scale and he's very sloppy. I don't want him to die, but I doubt he'll survive.

Larenz Tate is that nikka. The nikka and Nas visit the same fountain of youth.

As for Riq's girl: that chick is thick as fukk. How's little Riq handling all that ass, man? :mjgrin:

They say, this is a big rich town
I just came from the poorest part
Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it
This is where it goes down
I just happen to come up hard
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th

They'll most likely kill him. But I don't want him to die.