Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Dreamzeedream

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can argue that the acting by Tasha, Ray Ray, Raina (R.I.P), Ghost's lawyer cum Tasha's lover, and Kannan (50 Cent) can be suspect sometimes...but you've to give the writers and the team a lot of credit for how they keep the suspense alive and make the plot interesting from episode to episode.

Based on how they ended this season: I believe the next season would mostly be about Tasha, since Riq used her gun, and Angela found the ballistic evidence that would make the bullet traceable. And Tasha would most likely take the charge for Riq, unless Angela finds a way to bury the case - which I doubt, since Ray Ray was an undercover cop. The only other option is if they can make it a case of a bad deal gone wrong. What would be interesting is how they'll present a script to link Tasha to Ray Ray and how she'll build her defense.

Then Ghost looks like he's about to get in another mess with the confessions of the Spanish woman. I want to see how that will play out. Good to see Ghost, Kannan, and Tommy back on the same team. But both Tommy and Kannan are unstable and it would be interesting to see if they'll drag Ghost back into the game fully. Or if Kannan and Tommy would just come together to run a fresh organization. Dre is a dead man walking - he's not built for the game on that scale and he's very sloppy. I don't want him to die, but I doubt he'll survive.

Larenz Tate is that nikka. The nikka and Nas visit the same fountain of youth.

As for Riq's girl: that chick is thick as fukk. How's little Riq handling all that ass, man? :mjgrin:

They say, this is a big rich town
I just came from the poorest part
Bright lights, city life, I gotta make it
This is where it goes down
I just happen to come up hard
Legal or illegal, baby, I gotta make it

:blessed::blessed::blessed:

Her lil ads a get it

Daps
Reppin
St louis
this bytch ass little nikka tariq.
:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
I bet nobody really caught it, but when Tasha was in Angies office she said "ghost...james said you cloned his phone once". Tasha so clumsy.

I peeped that, too. :francis:

If you recall, when Saxe had that Latina witness ready for questioning, he mentioned that Angie had been gone for hours.

I think she was staked out near the building where Ray Ray was murdered. They'll have the ballistics and probably photos to tie Tasha to the scene. They'll have Tommy's tracking device to put him at the scene and probably photos. Tariq's phone will be triangulated to the vicinity as well.

Only person they will not be able to tie to the scene will be Ghost, as he left his phone at home, I believe.

How vindictive Angie is regarding Ghost will determine whether or not she attempts to bring Tasha down.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I peeped that, too. :francis:

If you recall, when Saxe had that Latina witness ready for questioning, he mentioned that Angie had been gone for hours.

I think she was staked out near the building where Ray Ray was murdered. They'll have the ballistics and probably photos to tie Tasha to the scene. They'll have Tommy's tracking device to put him at the scene and probably photos. Tariq's phone will be triangulated to the vicinity as well.

Only person they will not be able to tie to the scene will be Ghost, as he left his phone at home, I believe.

How vindictive Angie is regarding Ghost will determine whether or not she attempts to bring Tasha down.

Angie knows James is ghost..

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
If I'm not mistaken didn't Kanan revealing how Ghost/Tommy's operation work lead to them killing Maria Suarez's boyfriend in the first or second scene of the pilot? Everything bad that's happened to Ghost in this show leads back to Kanan.