Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Switching gears for a moment. Who do you think balanced the street life & legit business better? Ghost or Stringer Bell?

Ghost got a decade plus in the game as a boss. Had numerous chances to flip on his man and never did, even risking the death penalty. Stringer was a dead snitch within a year of being the top guy :mjlol:.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know it wont happen, but why not embrace this relationship with Tate?:russ:

They would be powerful together, but he cant handle being the lil nygga.
He's too much of a goodie goodie. Tasha has been dirty for too long and you can't just switch to being legit overnight. Ghost tried to do something with Angela.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
I was reacting to it as I was watching live

my statement still stands. The writers will still find a way to allow them to get out of this.

Ray ray is a dirty cop=facts
Murders a little girl in front of her school=fact
Mother confronts dirty cop and kills him in self-defense after she tell him she knows he killed her daughter...

Any top lawyer would eat this,
Especially with the backing of the consilman tate who would publicly protest on James behalf and turn the case into a public spectacle and protest.

Not that hard to prove the rationale

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall.

True....however he is young enough to wait his turn to take over when his time came, he could of eventually ran all the club's for ghost and made big time money.....to ambitious to soon.....

SunGod

All Star
Daps
Ray ray is a dirty cop=facts
Murders a little girl in front of her school=fact
Mother confronts dirty cop and kills him in self-defense after she tell him she knows he killed her daughter...

Any top lawyer would eat this,
Especially with the backing of the consilman tate who would publicly protest on James behalf and turn the case into a public spectacle and protest.

Not that hard to prove the rationale
So little ol Tasha wrapped this grown man up in a rug and carried him out herself?

:jbhmm: