Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switching gears for a moment. Who do you think balanced the street life & legit business better? Ghost or Stringer Bell?
Stringer. Stringer had "legit" businesses, like the copy center where there were no drugs were technically involved, just the money from profits. Truth had drugs running in and out that hoe.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Tariq's girl is one of those "overly developed/thick teens who inevitably became obese at 30"

...especially after she drops a baby or two.
A good amount of the population gains weight over their years. For the show purposes it's not that easy to find a child actor for certain roles. Destiny in real life is over 21 though.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You gotta figure next season Tariq is gonna open up more to his folks. He has to, they even back in the cool with Kanan. I don't see Tasha being in jail though, Silver should be motivated to help her out....

Daps
Reppin
NYC
They moved on from Raina mad quickly :russ:. There was no singular scene that captured the anguish of losing a child :dahell: @ that ending "whose interested in Italian?"
Dear God I'm going to have to deal with this simp ass lawyer another season :hhh:
Motherfukker fell in love with her after like 2 months :scust:

The priest has to be the dumbest motherfukker ever -- 2nd to Greg Knox....Met this dude alone with no support and told him that he has dirt on him:mjlol:

At how ridiculous it is that they all ended up at Ray Ray's apartment :bryan:
Tariq still a fukking dumbass...dude used his mom's gun. Haven't you destroyed enough of your family?:skip: Gotta admit I think he killed that scene with Dre :leon:

Last edited:

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall. I don't hate Dre at all like everyone else does, I actually prefer his character over the rest of them. He's really smart but he's just taken on way more than he can chew. But he's made the most out of what he could for somebody in his position.

I agree I dont mind Dre staying alive for awhile longer.