Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The Ray Ray murder scene was so sloppy :bryan:

Tariq gets inside the building before his parents and Tommy get there. Every single detective in this situation would check the cameras in the lobby and around the building outside
:mjlol:

Tasha talking about she's going to take the fall, which makes sense, cause it's her gun. But it doesn't make sense because all of them came in through the door/window that Ghost broke. So if the next season happens and the cops/detectives believe that Tasha was there alone

:laff:

shyt is so stupid brehs

Then on top of that, if the surveillance cameras have audio... they can clearly hear the gun shots go off before anybody else even reaches the murder scene.

All of this went through my head as I watched this shyt play out. I don't know how yal defend this show :laugh:

Simple common sense is all is needed to see that the writing isn't about a damn thing at this point.

AND :deadmanny:

The crew is BACK! - Magic Johnson voice

Ghost pulls up on Dre with Tommy and Kanan like, "Oh shyt, Dre's with the Jimenez, we can't just smoke him right here, we gonna need more time, more men..." I swear I just finished that statement with, ".... another season" :gladbron:

:camby:

Y'all thinking way too much. Enjoy the show for what it is.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Switching gears for a moment. Who do you think balanced the street life & legit business better? Ghost or Stringer Bell?
They both were known to get punked on the legit side. Stringer never really got any true traction on the legitimate side as far as he wanted, but at the same time his aspirations were a lot grander than Ghost's. Ghost really is just trying to have a legitimate club and be out of the game and go from there. Stringer wanted out of the game but he wanted an immediate full business empire. Stringer had a lot more money than Ghost though from what I can tell.

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall. I don't hate Dre at all like everyone else does, I actually prefer his character over the rest of them. He's really smart but he's just taken on way more than he can chew. But he's made the most out of what he could for somebody in his position.

Dre is a whole bytch, plus two random ones you didn't know were coming.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall. I don't hate Dre at all like everyone else does, I actually prefer his character over the rest of them. He's really smart but he's just taken on way more than he can chew. But he's made the most out of what he could for somebody in his position.
That dummy ain't smart at all. What he's doing is the equivalent of maxing out multiple credit cards and going on a shopping spree. Eventually he's gonna have to pay up.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
There's absolutely no logical way St Patrick's family (whether that be Tariq/Ghost/Tommy/Tasha or all of them) shouldn't go down for murder of Ray Ray based on Tasha going to Angela and literally having her pull the location of Tariq and Ray Ray's body popping up in the same location......

and watch Power writers find a wait to weasel them out of this shyt.
nikka did you not see that Tasha is going to take the blame for it? You the same nikka who be in here every damn weak complaining? :mindblown:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
nikka did you not see that Tasha is going to take the blame for it? You the same nikka who be in here every damn weak complaining? :mindblown:

I was reacting to it as I was watching live

my statement still stands. The writers will still find a way to allow them to get out of this.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
If I was HBO or showtime I would rush in and grab this starz is messing up.
Series finale of your top show and damn near nothing is finalized :mindblown:

I see the set up for Tasha taking the wrap after the gun comes back to her but other than that this ep was once again rushed and trash :hhh:

I actually think they do this on purpose. The show is such a soap opera that all they do is leave you hanging for the next episode or next season.