Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
It's too commercially popular at this point to not go 7

The show is at it's peak right now and could get even bigger next season with the whole Kanan teamup. I don't see any reason it won't make it to season 7. Especially when u consider the fact Homeland is approaching season 7 and that show passed it's peak way back in Season 3.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't even know how they even got out of that building.....Tommy and Ghost heard the sirens, that means they were right outside the front door. The moment cops see the front door to an apt building is smashed shouldn't they immediately block off all the exits...how tf did they get out with that body wrapped up in a carpet. Like that shyt would have been hard af to carry down the stairs with cops coming up the stairs.
They just heard sirens breh. It wasn't the police. It was a fire truck going to get a cat out of a tree down the street.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:childplease: He is still everyone's bytch, even got bytched out by Tariq
Dre isn't a bytch at all. He just knows if he acts like that he can get away with all kinds of shyt. Dre has actually been a step ahead of everyone in every altercation he's been involved in, but he's set himself up for an inevitable fall. I don't hate Dre at all like everyone else does, I actually prefer his character over the rest of them. He's really smart but he's just taken on way more than he can chew. But he's made the most out of what he could for somebody in his position.

torcher

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
PHILLY #Byrdgang
Tasha is gonna get out of this because Angela is the one who gave up Ray Ray's spot. Once Angela finds out that if Tasha goes down she does to she'll find a way to make that bullet disappear.

Angela didn't give up Ray Rays spot. All she did was tracked Riq's phone because Tasha said he was missing

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The Ray Ray murder scene was so sloppy :bryan:

Tariq gets inside the building before his parents and Tommy get there. Every single detective in this situation would check the cameras in the lobby and around the building outside
:mjlol:

Tasha talking about she's going to take the fall, which makes sense, cause it's her gun. But it doesn't make sense because all of them came in through the door/window that Ghost broke. So if the next season happens and the cops/detectives believe that Tasha was there alone

:laff:

shyt is so stupid brehs

Then on top of that, if the surveillance cameras have audio... they can clearly hear the gun shots go off before anybody else even reaches the murder scene.

All of this went through my head as I watched this shyt play out. I don't know how yal defend this show :laugh:

Simple common sense is all is needed to see that the writing isn't about a damn thing at this point.

AND :deadmanny:

The crew is BACK! - Magic Johnson voice

Ghost pulls up on Dre with Tommy and Kanan like, "Oh shyt, Dre's with the Jimenez, we can't just smoke him right here, we gonna need more time, more men..." I swear I just finished that statement with, ".... another season" :gladbron:

:camby:

FlexPavilion

Enshrined
Supporter
Daps
Good episode. Angela's new boss, Tomeka is a member of Tate's organization. Tate and the preacher pretty much confirmed it I think. They got people everywhere and it why Tomeka don't want anything to do with Ghost. That witness is going to end up missing.
:ohhh:

That would explain the Angela promotion...

NoChillJones

Banned
Daps
So Ghost and Tommy got this nikka Kanan locked up and he back fukkin wit em? if that aint the most unrealistic.... :mjlol:

Kannan couldnt keep being the bad guy and stay alive. You could believe because they have history all is forgiven considering Kannan saved Tariqs life.

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Ny brehs do they not have cameras in front of big apartments like that? How can you just break through the front door and no one look at the tape and figure out who shot Ray Ray.
You can get bodied in quite a few lobbys and the killer would skate without an eyewitness or leaving a signed confession. That's wasn't the most upscale spot either. Shocked the lock wasn't broke but I'm sure they knew over detailed fans would bytch.
Kannan couldnt keep being the bad guy and stay alive. You could believe because they have history all is forgiven considering Kannan saved Tariqs life.
I think Ghost laid it out as real as possible. They had a plan and Kanaan could either be dead or laid up in jail. He loved him like a brother so he set him up.

Last edited: