Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
does Tariq have a crush on Kanaan or something? why is main man sending him "you up" txt?? he in HS, where are his hoes???
full
:russ::russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Why didn't Lobo's man toss the murder weapon? :what:

That right there tells me he isn't gonna make it through the rest of the season. He'll be caught up or dead by episode 5. :snoop:

Other than that, I have no complaints. Damn@Charlie Murphy though :mjcry:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
They really just would have been better off, excluding that dumb ass scene with ghost dropping something and rubbing his fingers on the glass. I mean the dude name is fukkin ghost, and would make a amateurish ass mistake like that? They would have just been better off excluding that scene and just show him getting arrested with how he got arrested and what proof Angie has still a bit of a mystery.

I know season 4, but that 1 dumb ass empire level ass scene in season 3 really put a bad taste in my mouth. The stupidity of it still carries on to this season. Don't mind it coming full circle and the mistake ghost make fukkin with the fed chick finally catching up to him, but they really should have found a much more clever way to indict ghost and get him arrested

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not buying this as the reason. They explicitly said under his fingernails. Knox searching Ghost isn't sufficient. Something fugazi is going on here. Either Angela lied in the report or its a hole in the writing.
When Knox pulled him over he grabbed Ghost behind the head.
But I wonder how they didn't find Sandoval's fingerprints all over the burner cell phone he planted at Greg's place as many times as he used it :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
1) Why would Mike change his mind about getting rid of the murder weapon? :dahell:Clear as day what's going to happen now :comeon:

2) Tariq is such a fukking dumbass...hanging with this weird old nikka with burn marks and he's telling you not to tell your parents...:dahell: Staring into the city and thinking about this burnt nikka...sending him "you up?" texts:hhh:

3) Dre gonna die this season. Aint no fukking way he's going to get away playing both sides
4) I have a feeling Tommy is going to fukk or is fukking Lala's character :francis:
5) Soundtrack is still fuego...these nikkas know how to pick songs :wow:
6) This dude Ghost doesn't own shyt...not the property for Truth, not his home. nikka got no clean money for that liquidity..He ballin' on a budget:dame:
7) Angela serves no purpose beyond this season. This bytch was fukking the defendant and the victim and thinks she's gonna be 3rd chair? :wtf:

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Why didn't Lobo's man toss the murder weapon? :what:

That right there tells me he isn't gonna make it through the rest of the season. He'll be caught up or dead by episode 5. :snoop:

Other than that, I have no complaints. Damn@Charlie Murphy though :mjcry:
Breh you know they gonna milk this shyt :comeon:-
ghost probably gonna be locked down for majority of the season fighting for his life on the inside while major fukkery happens with everbody out in the real world. Then as the season draws to a close: whoops there goes fukking Mike with the smoking gun, I guess it wasn't ghost after all :troll:. Angela will be "Oh Jamie please forgive me;" he might front on her but rest assured they probably will fukk at some point this season :mjlol::dead:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Tommy had Lala in hiding and damn she looking magnificent :banderas:

Also I know Tommy and Dre gonna have to work together now :russ:
When dre first came on the scene i was hype on some "him and tommy about to tear up the block :smugbiden:. Gonna be on people's asses :demonic:"

Alas things went left but they still have begrudged team ups lol

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Breh you know they gonna milk this shyt :comeon:-
ghost probably gonna be locked down for majority of the season fighting for his life on the inside while major fukkery happens with everbody out in the real world. Then as the season draws to a close: whoops there goes fukking Mike with the smoking gun, I guess it wasn't ghost after all :troll:. Angela will be "Oh Jamie please forgive me;" he might front on her but rest assured they probably will fukk at some point this season :mjlol::dead:
Conjugal visits on deck :loldenzel2:

No lie, I thought Ghost would get bail but it turns out the new attorney is actually competent :brilliantshawty:

He even went as far as to fix Angela's crooked picture in her office :mjlol:

I hope all this speculation is offbase but you might be right :francis:....we'll see