Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Show been jumped the shark fam. :mjlol:

Have you been following Kanan's character arc? :mjlol:
Of course. That shyt is rediculous! :mjlol: Its basically comical at this point. But since his story arc is more on the periphery, its something that can be ignored.

50 is like comic relief honestly. You kind of need it on a show this violent and heavy.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Jesus Christ almighty :dead:

Silver is sensational
full

Quarquar

Pro
Daps

I THINK THAT WAS MORE OF AN OFFICIAL GOODBYE MOMENT
BETWEEN GHOST & ANGIE.

HES FINALLY THE BUSSINESS MAN
HE WANTED TO BE
AND SHES FINALLY THE TOP DOG AT THE FEDS.

BLACK BOSS ALREADY TOLD HER
SHE GOT THEM INTO ALL THAT shyt
WITH HER CONFLICT OF INTEREST....

SHE GAVE HER THE JOB ANYWAY
SO I CANT SEE HER RESTARTING THEIR
RELATIONSHIP
CONSIDERING SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT GHOST AND TOMMYS DRUG EMPIRE.

GHOST GONNA WIND UP WITH THE BLACK
LATINA CHICK NEWS CHICK.

SHES BEEN IN TOO MANY EPISODES
NOT TO HAVE A MORE SUBSTANTIAL ROLE COMING UP
AND HE ALREADY STARTED SPEAKING SPANISH TO HER.
:devil:
:evil:

Feds are about to be back on ghost ass behind that young Latina chick.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
ESPECIALLY when 20 mins earlier in the episode he spoke about how Riq wasn't an ordinary kid and had a dangerous family :why:. shyt is stupid
I think he dropped her because she saw his face, knows him, and would've told Ghost he was looking for Tariq.

He thinks he pulled it off without any seeing him.

Theoretically if he can get to Tariq before he tells Ghost/Tommy he would be clear

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Raina's death didnt really hit me the way a child death should because the show hasn't really done much to develop her character. Ghost's character gonna go off the deep end tho, shyt should be good.

I started watching last season and I'm still not fully caught up so to me, Raina's death hit hard. She got a lot of character development and everything she did was to try and save Tariq from herself, so the fact that she had to die because of it was really sad.

I saw this Twitter comment last night that said that out of all the characters on Power, Raina was the only innocent one. Which makes it even more sad that she was the one that had to go.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
i mean it could happen... the real far fetch was sending in two killers with no fukking gun

nikkas out here trying to knife nikkas in 2017 after this dude already survived on the streets, in jail, back on the streets again, got stabbed, escaped a fire and is still living... then he extorts you and threatens your daughter....

and your response is two crackheads with 1 knife
No breh. Buddy behind the door had a gun, but lost his grip on it when Kanan busted through the door while buddy was behind it. Your right tho, I would not send just two weak asses after Kanan. He way too smart and strong to die off by them.:hahahaha:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Take your personal feelings out of it.

Stop acting as if hanging with his side piece angie is the same as hanging with his kids. Its not a man's obligation to be over his kids 24/7. Time spent with children is very different than time spent with a love interest.

Stop acting naive. But you sound young as fukk. You'll understand when you age.
Homie I'm 31. fukk outta here lol. I have a different perspective based on my situation. You have yours. That's fair. But miss me with all that condescension