Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
We all thought Keisha was gonna flip on them, now there's no chance of that happening. She's just heartbroken, over a 2 week relationship for some reason.

Tariq better not pull none of that "i'm not a snitch" bullshyt next episode
Keisha can't tell the difference between love and lust. Her character is so sad to me.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I aint do it!!!:hubie:

No alias......but its official

#1 in pop culture... everything gets compared to Marvel and absolutely NOTHING else.

Mouse cant take no losses even if he spots dem clowns by 50:bryan: (see what I did:youngsabo:)

@wire28 @jayshiggs @BXKingPin82 @Ironman @Ethnic Vagina Finder @loyola llothta @KravenMorehead™ @Merc @KOOL-AID

This Reign and run aint ending ANYTIME soon:myman:

Martha
shouted out on Insecure, obvious technical reference on Power, upcoming highest grossing Black film of all time in Black Panther

coming in February to a theater near you :BlackPantherCoffee:

Imma slap anybody that says Marvel aint black america's comic universe :IseeyouplayboiMarvel:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
Funniest parts of this last episode
1. Kanan sending those feminine texts to Dre with the emojis
2. Tommy finally completing his Eminem transition
3. Tariq rocking the legendary Michael Jordan athletic blazer to the school dance :wow:

t3INf.jpg

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Funniest parts of this last episode
1. Kanan sending those feminine texts to Dre with the emojis
2. Tommy finally completing his Eminem transition
3. Tariq rocking the legendary Michael Jordan athletic blazer to the school dance :wow:

t3INf.jpg

I knew that blazer looked familiar
:ohhh:

Tariq deserved his sisters bullet for rocking that bullshyt. Do yall really think kanaan ghost and tommy could link up somehow over this cause ghost just lost his heart and that divorce process just sped all the way the fukk up plus riq likes 50's mentoring. Ghost will be evil as fukk going forward but he has to extra clean now because of that real estate so he will need tommy and kanaan to do the dirty muscle goon shyt and knock out tates lil hustle gang street nikkas

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
This never made sense to me. You mad at Ghost for leaving the game(which let to him choosing Angie). But now fukkin with the exact opposite of ghost. Makes no sense.

Ghost next episode after he finds out about Reina:
tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif
Facts man, I dont get it either. Tasha or Thosha as I call her just was using Ghost is the only conclusion I can come to.

Also you already know, Ghost and Tommy bout to go crazy looking for who killed Reina. Sucks we have to wait two weeks to see it though.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Why is the lawyer a c00n?

I think her character was developed really well this season
Did you not watch the way he was acting when Ghost was in jail. He basically shytted on Ghost by way of sterotypes just cause he was black and he acts like a wanna be white person.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

We all said Tate was too clean to be a upstanding nikka, fooooh.. that nikka gonna be a problem in season 5 smh..

Man got punked like a hoe :damn:

On GOD, if Ghost goes back after Angie who tried to kill him I'm done with this nikka smhhhh.. after the same bytch who tried to kill him smhhhhh

I THINK THAT WAS MORE OF AN OFFICIAL GOODBYE MOMENT
BETWEEN GHOST & ANGIE.

HES FINALLY THE BUSSINESS MAN
HE WANTED TO BE
AND SHES FINALLY THE TOP DOG AT THE FEDS.

BLACK BOSS ALREADY TOLD HER
SHE GOT THEM INTO ALL THAT shyt
WITH HER CONFLICT OF INTEREST....

SHE GAVE HER THE JOB ANYWAY
SO I CANT SEE HER RESTARTING THEIR
RELATIONSHIP
CONSIDERING SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT GHOST AND TOMMYS DRUG EMPIRE.

GHOST GONNA WIND UP WITH THE BLACK
LATINA CHICK NEWS CHICK.

SHES BEEN IN TOO MANY EPISODES
NOT TO HAVE A MORE SUBSTANTIAL ROLE COMING UP
AND HE ALREADY STARTED SPEAKING SPANISH TO HER.
:devil:
:evil:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
:russ: My dad is pissed they killed Reina. He said he's not watching it anymore after this season.
Im nearly there. I have two daughters and that shyt hit home. Especially when she was the only truly good character on the show.

This show is about to jump the shark for me honestly..

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And to me as someone who's been the kid in that situation I don't see it the way you do. Him working isn't an excuse for being a fukk up. Again I'm a product of that shyt so I hold no compassion for someone who's in the middle of it and can't get right. I don't give a damn how much he's providing there was plenty of time he spent with Angie he could've been with his kids as you pointed out. Him working doesn't absolve him or give him a gold star in my book. My dad was working too as was my mother but she's the one who had to hold it down when he decided he didn't want to grow up.
Take your personal feelings out of it.

Stop acting as if hanging with his side piece angie is the same as hanging with his kids. Its not a man's obligation to be over his kids 24/7. Time spent with children is very different than time spent with a love interest.

Stop acting naive. But you sound young as fukk. You'll understand when you age.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Simon: You'll soon be New York's favorite black. :mjpls:
Ghost: :gucci:

Simon: I fear your coalition might be a bit too...afrocentric for their tastes. :mjpls:

Ghost: :martin:

Simon: My presence will help dilute all the...authenticity. :mjpls:

Ghost: :timmyimout:
Classic writing.

The writers of this show must post on the coli.

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Im nearly there. I have two daughters and that shyt hit home. Especially when she was the only truly good character on the show.

This show is about to jump the shark for me honestly..

Show been jumped the shark fam. :mjlol:

Have you been following Kanan's character arc? :mjlol: