My mother and sister hit me up about this on some
QUKgkZ9Y.png

:russ:

:mjcry:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
why people thinking ghost and tommy gonna link up with kaanan. They blame him for raina dying even though he was indirectly involved by getting tariq in that life so that alliance is done.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Everyone hates Dre but Dre's character is the epitome of the drug game. As the current leaders age there's always the young guy who secretly wants to take their spot. At some point Ghost and Tommy were Dre.
I don't hate Dre. Dude always been hungry for more, and he always trying to level up and see the top. Who doesn't?:ehh:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
why people thinking ghost and tommy gonna link up with kaanan. They blame him for raina dying even though he was indirectly involved by getting tariq in that life so that alliance is done.
In a perfect tv world, 50, Dre, Angie, Tasha, Bomani, Simon, and Tariq would all die on the Finale.
:pachaha:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I THINK THAT WAS MORE OF AN OFFICIAL GOODBYE MOMENT
BETWEEN GHOST & ANGIE.

HES FINALLY THE BUSSINESS MAN
HE WANTED TO BE
AND SHES FINALLY THE TOP DOG AT THE FEDS.

BLACK BOSS ALREADY TOLD HER
SHE GOT THEM INTO ALL THAT shyt
WITH HER CONFLICT OF INTEREST....

SHE GAVE HER THE JOB ANYWAY
SO I CANT SEE HER RESTARTING THEIR
RELATIONSHIP
CONSIDERING SHE KNOWS ALL ABOUT GHOST AND TOMMYS DRUG EMPIRE.

GHOST GONNA WIND UP WITH THE BLACK
LATINA CHICK NEWS CHICK.

SHES BEEN IN TOO MANY EPISODES
NOT TO HAVE A MORE SUBSTANTIAL ROLE COMING UP
AND HE ALREADY STARTED SPEAKING SPANISH TO HER.
:devil:
:evil:

Wishful thinking breh. You know DAMN WELL these writers will bring Angela and Ghost back together.

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I think he dropped her because she saw his face, knows him, and would've told Ghost he was looking for Tariq.

He thinks he pulled it off without any seeing him.

Theoretically if he can get to Tariq before he tells Ghost/Tommy he would be clear
Hopefully riq doesnt act dumb by not snitching:stopitslime:

I hope ghost can kill ray ray more brutally than he did charlie murphy:wow:

I dont really care about the drug game portion of the show anymore. I need to see some savage revenge fukkery:demonic:

Huellz Santana

Shocking
Daps
Reppin
Da city where the skinny nikkas die
Still a kid man. He's a kid who got in way over his head thinking he was an adult. Normal teenage shyt but obviously the stakes are higher

breh, for someone who is pretty sharp and critical of movies/tv... I'm surprised to see you cape for this show so much. it's a pretty good show but damn, you don't criticize it the way I see you do other shows/movies. :jbhmm:

what gives?​

ZoeGod

I’m from Brooklyn a place where stars are born.
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY
Reina's death did nothing for me honestly. Ok she died whatever.:yeshrug: Ghost is going to be

Tommy is gonna join the Italian mafia. Angela and Ghost better not get back together cuz that shyt would be dumb as fukk. Honestly just like @CHICAGO said this could be a final goodbye for both of them. Councilman Tate has brought Ghost back to the drug game. Dre planned Kanan's death all wrong. He could have had some nikkas watching Kanan in his car. Then they text Dre he is in his car. Dre calls Kanan. The nikkas then pull up on Kanan while talking on the phone and start clapping him like
tumblr_nz9wgxqsFX1ql0zqbo1_400.gif

Dre fukked up and he don't know Kanan is still alive.

He is Super Homo 3

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
One of the better episodes they pieced this one together very well.
Raina :mjcry:

The coronation of Angela :king::queen: her and Ghost ain't getting back together YET but all through season 5 the queen is protecting her king. I think she was made Head of Criminal because she's more familiar with their department than Mak and has more balls/vision than Saxe. Plus the girl power shyt. The female director told her she'd play Angie in the cut to test her reaction.

Like some have said their will be another Ghost (plus Tommy) and Kanan confrontation. Ghost will think Kanan killed Raina and Kanan will think Ghost sent the hitters. Tommy and Kanan will fit the pieces of the Dre puzzle together and Ghost will somehow be convinced he didn't kill Raina (maybe the fact he popped Jukebox to save Tariq?). Dre could go either way. He could slither out of town to resurface next season but at the same time with Tate, the Jimenez, the Serbs, Proctor's laptop, etc. on the horizon the show won't be hurting for plots. I still think his storyline is to show the difficulty in actually being Ghost.

Tommy being introduced to his family :banderas: and everything is through the father's blood so technically he could literally be a made man. My thing is who will they have as a plug for him to get his new bricks?

The snow falling behind Ghost with coked up Tommy acting an ass 2 feet away from him :whoo:

I still believe in my Tasha pregnancy theory and the season finale losing Raina will have them expressing their pain in bed, only for Ghost to find out later in the episode she's been doing Silver. Season 5 will feature her pregnant.

Matter of fact I feel like Ghost losing his daughter will serve as a springboard for family. Tommy found his but who's is Ghost? We never got any detail whatsoever on Ghost's background. I have a hunch that

Kanan popping Shawn was foreshadowed irony, a reverse of past events. I think Kanan and Ghost will be literal brothers, Ghost's mother was probably Rican which between her and Angie explains his Spanish fluency. They say Kanan taught Ghost but its not like he's 10 years his senior, they're probably 2-3 years apart and Kanan jumped off his mother's lap early.

Breeze was their father and was on some King Lear shyt, with Tommy being taken in as the third prince. Breeze was tyrannical and preferred to let his right hand man he came up with be his #2 instead of promoting one of his sons, or killed his own #2 from getting older and demented. Breeze was going to keep his sons corner boys until he died which is where Ghost started to plot against him. Kanan was loyal to their father an enjoyed the street life most out of the three. Tommy was wild and enjoyed street shyt as we see still he does now but he wasn't gonna pass a chance to grow and split New York in half with his brother.

Breeze's right hand man was Tasha's father and how they met. She was always 7-8 years younger than them but once she got to be around a senior in high school she was woman enough for Ghost.

Last edited:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Reina's death did nothing for me honestly. Ok she died whatever.:yeshrug: Ghost is going to be

Tommy is gonna join the Italian mafia. Angela and Ghost better not get back together cuz that shyt would be dumb as fukk. Honestly just like @CHICAGO said this could be a final goodbye for both of them. Councilman Tate has brought Ghost back to the drug game. Dre planned Kanan's death all wrong. He could have had some nikkas watching Kanan in his car. Then they text Dre he is in his car. Dre calls Kanan. The nikkas then pull up on Kanan while talking on the phone and start clapping him like
tumblr_nz9wgxqsFX1ql0zqbo1_400.gif

Dre fukked up and he don't know Kanan is still alive.

He is Super Homo 3

Ghost and Angela at the gala was basically a remix of their reintroduction at the club. Even more shyt between them but the love is radiating all through the scene. It's a passage from the honeymoonish teenage love to loving each other neck-deep in adult shyt. This show is a chessboard and as HOC she's been made queen. She'll spend season 5 protecting him but it would be dope if it's done without meeting face-to-face until S5's finale.

Remember the show is written by a woman. Love will be the last element to soak in at series' end.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
breh, for someone who is pretty sharp and critical of movies/tv... I'm surprised to see you cape for this show so much. it's a pretty good show but damn, you don't criticize it the way I see you do other shows/movies. :jbhmm:

what gives?​

Nah I've criticized it in my write ups. I save that shyt for there. The episode from two weeks ago was ass cheeks. I don't criticize emotions and character stuff as long as it's believable for the world. Im much more critical of story and technique and shyt just moving in place and the middle of this season ran in place and put me to sleep. The last two episodes have been a lot better. Being mad at a kid for being shook when his sister got popped seems silly to me. But being mad at the execution of the scene and the truthfulness of it is valid