Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

bnm8907

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some observations about tonights episode:

1.Tommy really threatened to kill his mom and he dropped the dime on him killing Holly to his mom wtf :dead: That dude lost his mind since Holly's death.

2. Tommy got to get Dre. Its time for some get back. Use some common sense.

3 Shady cop Rayray got to die.

4 Tariq a fend on that lean. I mean its so bad that he is sipping lean before he gets him some lol. Put the cup down and pick up the p*ssy young brother lol. At the same time he pillow talking which can be his downfall. He naive!

5.Ghost and Tate pulling power moves in the board room on whitey was amazing to see.

6.Now Tasha wanna go legit but she doing it with c00n lawyer. Why she wasn't down to ride with Ghost when he wanted to clean up his act. She is on that thot shyt for real. She gonna cheat on the lawyer with his barber who just got out of jail the way she moves.

.Tommy's accent was horrendous this episode. I see what you guys are talking about in this thread,

8.Im tired of this scumbag asian charcter. He seedy and annoying, like a damn parasite or bed bug just eating away at your couch everywhere you turn.

9.Looking at the scenes with this homo actor being lovey dovey with tasha makes me sick :hhh: he dont deserve to be in those scense. I mean think about it, he's gay so he dont enjoy or appreciate a fine women like that plus Tasha a thot.

10.That final scene dawg :mjcry: nothing else left to be said. Who the fukk is cutting onions in here. I aint crying!

This never made sense to me. You mad at Ghost for leaving the game(which let to him choosing Angie). But now fukkin with the exact opposite of ghost. Makes no sense.

Ghost next episode after he finds out about Reina:
tumblr_oiulg9z5VJ1rj8mmeo1_400.gif

Last edited:

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
C/s... 4 seasons in and this nikka still in that black suv and tommy in his old school..

How u kill lobos and one of the serbs best assassins and u didn't make a come up off of that..

Like these dudes putting in work to pay off student loans

What you want Ghost riding around in an Orange Lamborghini :francis:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
Damn shame what happened to raina:wow:
I cant believe tariq would just watch his sis die like that. I dont know if its bad acting or shock, but why was he standing over her body on some:beli:
:heh:
Tariq gonna be full :demonic: after watching his sis die because of his shyt.

I really cant wait to see what ghost does next ep. He might be on some denzel's man on fire shyt:whew:
Not sure what ray ray is thinking. He knows about ghost. And knows kanan cares about riq. And u go ahead and try to kill him. And end up killing his sis:dahell:
He better hope tommy, ghost, and kanan dont link up :damn::ufdup:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
As for the dudes jumping K. the answers are real easy. He saw the dude on the steps. 50 kicked the door in since he don't have a key anyway, but dude behind the door doesn't know he walked up.it made sense.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
First ever episode of power, Tommy and a couple other thugs picked her and her boyfriend up, boyfriend was stealing money from them, ghost killed the boyfriend and let the gf go even though Tommy wanted to kill her.

She was blindfolded and spoke no English, but ghost spoke that Spanish phrase to her
:ohhh:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Some observations about tonights episode:

1.Tommy really threatened to kill his mom and he dropped the dime on him killing Holly to his mom wtf :dead: That dude lost his mind since Holly's death.

2. Tommy got to get Dre. Its time for some get back. Use some common sense.

3 Shady cop Rayray got to die.

4 Tariq a fend on that lean. I mean its so bad that he is sipping lean before he gets him some lol. Put the cup down and pick up the p*ssy young brother lol. At the same time he pillow talking which can be his downfall. He naive!

5.Ghost and Tate pulling power moves in the board room on whitey was amazing to see.

6.Now Tasha wanna go legit but she doing it with c00n lawyer. Why she wasn't down to ride with Ghost when he wanted to clean up his act. She is on that thot shyt for real. She gonna cheat on the lawyer with his barber who just got out of jail the way she moves.

7.Tommy's accent was horrendous this episode. I see what you guys are talking about in this thread,

8.Im tired of this scumbag asian charcter. He seedy and annoying, like a damn parasite or bed bug just eating away at your couch everywhere you turn.

9.Looking at the scenes with this homo actor being lovey dovey with tasha makes me sick :hhh: he dont deserve to be in those scense. I mean think about it, he's gay so he dont enjoy or appreciate a fine women like that plus Tasha a thot.

10.That final scene dawg :mjcry: nothing else left to be said. Who the fukk is cutting onions in here. I aint crying!

Why is the lawyer a c00n?

Raina's death didnt really hit me the way a child death should because the show hasn't really done much to develop her character. Ghost's character gonna go off the deep end tho, shyt should be good.

I think her character was developed really well this season