Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
these brehs didnt even avenge julio, they better strap up for raina
They couldn't. The Toros Locos work for the Jimenez and with them is war with the plug.
"Glad to see you're still 14 Tommy" :damn:

"Go cut the check" :hhh:

"fukk you" :what:
He cut that check though :pachaha:
I really thought Tommy was gonna clap his own mother and possibly Keisha
I knew he wasn't gonna do his mother but I was waiting for him boil over on Keisha. Keisha might actually fukk around and be his Betsy Ross. Especially since she's a deviation from his redhead kick (partially hereditary, partially Oedipus complex) which symbolizes growth. Tommy would learn what having someone to lose is like.

I think Tommy not killing his mother will be later be a problem.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Power fukkery stay on 100 brehs :mjlaff1:
Kanaan smilies had me :mjlaff1:

Oh and Simon Stern
full

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so yall really think dre sent those hittas to kill K?? If he did he's pretty much stupid since this nikka survived a 3 alarm fire and a building collasping on him. Why not send more dudes and give them straps and have them waiting in the bushes to light his ass up

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Everyone hates Dre but Dre's character is the epitome of the drug game. As the current leaders age there's always the young guy who secretly wants to take their spot. At some point Ghost and Tommy were Dre.
what the fukk do you know about the "drug game"
no the fukk he's not
dres character in real life woulda got clapped up 3 seasons ago
:mjlol: @ him going directly to the cartel and being expected to be trustworthy when he shyt on his superiors already
:mjlol: @ getting extorted for hundreds of thousands of dollars by kanan and no one noticing the missing money
:mjlol: @ him being caught with kanan and conveniently snaking out of that without dying
:mjlol: @ tariq still not snitching on him after he almost got killed

this is all happening due to shyt writing....but ill be damned if it aint entertaining shyt writing :pachaha:

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
so yall really think dre sent those hittas to kill K?? If he did he's pretty much stupid since this nikka survived a 3 alarm fire and a building collasping on him. Why not send more dudes and give them straps and have them waiting in the bushes to light his ass up
The hit men were Cristobal's, it's in his best interest to get Kanan off Dre's back since Dre is trying to climb the ladder. Latino nikkas like knives. I did think there would be a third one though.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Hopefully riq doesnt act dumb by not snitching:stopitslime:

I hope ghost can kill ray ray more brutally than he did charlie murphy:wow:

I dont really care about the drug game portion of the show anymore. I need to see some savage revenge fukkery:demonic:

Real revenge would be Riq finally getting his hands dirty. :demonic:

Ray killing Raina is definitely Ghost's business, but it's really Riq's fault and ultimately his beef due to all the moves he has been making. Would be an interesting change of pace to give the audience a reason to like Riq too.