Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My guess is that he's tying up loose ends. Ray Ray says he heard about a robbery gone wrong and it's all over the precinct. If the goons or Tariq get caught, they can snitch on Ray Ray. That's the only thing I can think of, of why he wanted to kill Tariq.
That's exactly what it was.

I think the bigger point being made was how being in the streets when you not really about that can end up catastrophic. Even to the point of family getting killed.

It's not uncommon, I had a friend of mine some years ago get shot and killed, what happened ? His sister was dating this dude, the dude starting cheating with this other girl, the 2 girls start arguing, friends and family get involved, someone gets jumped bad, they come back the next day and shoot her brother, my friend. He wasn't about no street life, he was on his way to college on a basketball scholarship, but some bullshyt happened and he got killed. So it's casualties to this game all the time. Raina was a casualty of tariq bs.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
My guess is that he's tying up loose ends. Ray Ray says he heard about a robbery gone wrong and it's all over the precinct. If the goons or Tariq get caught, they can snitch on Ray Ray. That's the only thing I can think of, of why he wanted to kill Tariq.
Why not have Brains and the other guy try to kill Riq and then kill Rainay since they didn't know who Ghost was and Riq was their loose end?

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Although I knew what was coming because some attention whore on Facebook posted the scene and didn't warn us it was a spoil

shyt still hurt to see that happen to baby girl.

That shyt would have me in a money mitch scene with my people. Any nikka look at me funny, owes me money or ever said any jealous bullshyt is fukkin dead.

Episode was really good, a lot going on, not like the other episode where jukebox died where shyt felt outta place, this episode had some good continuity.

They really need to do something with the kanan character, his storyline is just so damn forced. Smh
They must be setting Kanaan up for an Xmen spinoff or some shyt

First he survives a burning building then he's slicing nikkas up like Wolverine :mindblown:

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Why not have Brains and the other guy try to kill Riq and then kill Rainay since they didn't know who Ghost was and Riq was their loose end?
Riq wasn't returning Brains texts or calls. No way he was going to meet up with them after that lick went wrong. They got lucky and rolled up on him at the court, but you can't kill someone in a public place like that. My guess is Ray Ray didn't trust the goons would do the job the right way.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
I don't see the purpose of a war. They would be serving two different clientele. I could be wrong but it seems they are going to white wash the show in hopes of gaining more viewers.

:dahell:

From tommys perspective these cats went against a gentlemans agreement and murked his distro (Julio). Now his warehouse full of product burned down. Obviously he hasn't figured out it is dre yet but what do u mean u don't see the purpose of a war considering he believes it is the jiminez responsible?