Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Daps
:dahell:

From tommys perspective these cats went against a gentlemans agreement and murked his distro (Julio). Now his warehouse full of product burned down. Obviously he hasn't figured out it is dre yet but what do u mean u don't see the purpose of a war considering he believes it is the jiminez responsible?
Clipping Dre wouldn't start a war. He's nobody at this point.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
School dance at a school that apparently has the worst security on the planet. Even my private school which was in no way as fancy as that one had an old Otis type security guard outside at each door just in case we went too far from campus

I agree. This part was unrealistic. Even my public schools had some underpaid Debo at the exits like :demonic: if you tried to step away from the party area.

Plus why didn't the school call Raina's parents when a dam cop shows up to the school asking questions :mindblown:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That's exactly what it was.

I think the bigger point being made was how being in the streets when you not really about that can end up catastrophic. Even to the point of family getting killed.

It's not uncommon, I had a friend of mine some years ago get shot and killed, what happened ? His sister was dating this dude, the dude starting cheating with this other girl, the 2 girls start arguing, friends and family get involved, someone gets jumped bad, they come back the next day and shoot her brother, my friend. He wasn't about no street life, he was on his way to college on a basketball scholarship, but some bullshyt happened and he got killed. So it's casualties to this game all the time. Raina was a casualty of tariq bs.

these brehs didnt even avenge julio, they better strap up for raina

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This bytch Tasha Been the one pushing Ghost to stay illegal and now she wanna be clean cause she found some goofy nikka dikk, fukking thot

shes just the typical ratchet thot, meet a lil slick dude and suddenly ready to throw away your 3 kids and husband, go against your prenup agreement, just known dude for like a month and ready to go into business with him and go off with him

and when you have a ratchet friend like lala it just feeds the poison.

Like a black wall street lawyer would want to settle down with your ratchet azz

MalikX

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide Entertainment
But that's the point. I went to a private school in pg county Maryland which is no way as rich as manhattan. Not then not now. And we had at least two security guards. Yeah they seemed inept as hell lol but we had them. So if my private school with a median income nowhere near the median income of that school can have two rental cops on duty during school hours and for school functions they can

Bruh, we had prom at one of the richest country clubs in town and I don't remember there being any cops there. Maybe there was some old white person there welcoming people in but, that's about it. There were hella doors throughout the place to slip out if you wanted to.

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:patrice: can someone explain to me ,why is Ray Ray going on a rampage trying to kill Tariq .shyt doesn't make any sense
Just seemed to me he's trying to cover his tracks. Tariq knew he was a part of some of the break ins and seen him doing dirt. With how Tariq was acting feared he could flip at any moment which is why he had the girl call and see if Tariq would admit being there for the breakin and murder. So rather than bank on him keeping quiet, easier to kill him before his name can be tied to anything.