Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
Clipping Dre wouldn't start a war. He's nobody at this point.

Tommy does not know about dre's involvment yet. As far as he is concerned, the jiminez are responsible. With that said, good luck getting your workers to respect u when your shyt is getting burned down, your main man got murked and you know who did it but aint ready for pistol play

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Tommy does not know about dre's involvment yet. As far as he is concerned, the jiminez are responsible. With that said, good luck getting your workers to respect u when your shyt is getting burned down, your main man got murked and you know who did it but aint ready for pistol play

yeah tommy needs to step up, needs to kill cristobal, the priest and the others to set an example.

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
I just finished the new episode.....
4c0a3c2bccfc1486f0dc01dbd8ef8a34.png

Best-Cry-Ever.gif

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
The Episode was good up until that that dumb Ray Ray bullshyt started which I can't even defend :scust:.

The storyline makes zero sense.

Why is Ray Ray even trying to kill Tariq when he knows that he's Ghost's son? :what:

Then he kills his other child whilst leaving the only witness who knows what he did alive :what:
he knows they killed jukebox

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
my nicca when death is in the air you can sense that shyt... call it a premonition or just you subconscious working out the most likely scenario given all the information on your surroundings and history.
how comical was this 50 ish

:heh:

dude knew someone was inside his apartment? and someone coming from his rear,