Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
What did Tate ask Ghost for in return for his favor I missed that part
Ghost found out his funds from Stern was what he promised in that Minority Business contract.

So Odog helped him with that and he brought some shady looking shiesty ass nikka on board for Ghost to put on the program. Dude was eyeballing Ghost a lil too hard too. Something is there with that bs. Ghost just don't see it yet

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i guess tommy is going to use teresi by meeting the family as to now move the drugs thus setting up a war italian mafia v

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

THIS bytch ASS nikka TARIQ.

Ghost found out his funds from Stern was what he promised in that Minority Business contract.

So Odog helped him with that and he brought some shady looking shiesty ass nikka on board for Ghost to put on the program. Dude was eyeballing Ghost a lil too hard too. Something is there with that bs. Ghost just don't see it yet

:what: DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY IN THE DOPE GAME
AND GHOST DOES SEE IT.

TATE GOT GHOST TO GET RID OF THE RICANS
(the deal he cut with the Jimenez)
SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER THE TERRITORY.

HE GOT PLAYED
AND NOW HES RIGHT BACK IN THE DRUG GAME
UNWILLINGLY.

Somehow Dre is gonna get the best of Air Marshall 50 Cent and kill him instead of sending him to jail like Ghost did

:what: HE JUST TRIED TO HAVE KANAN KILLED.

KANAN ABOUT TO fukk THIS nikkaS WORLD UP NOW.
:devil:
:evil:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis

THIS bytch ASS nikka TARIQ.

:what: DUDE IS OBVIOUSLY IN THE DOPE GAME
AND GHOST DOES SEE IT.

TATE GOT GHOST TO GET RID OF THE RICANS
(the deal he cut with the Jimenez)
SO THEY CAN TAKE OVER THE TERRITORY.

HE GOT PLAYED
AND NOW HES RIGHT BACK IN THE DRUG GAME
UNWILLINGLY.

:what: HE JUST TRIED TO HAVE KANAN KILLED.

KANAN ABOUT TO fukk THIS nikkaS WORLD UP NOW.
:devil:
:evil:

Why all these Cosby faces, Chitown? :what:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
The Episode was good up until that that dumb Ray Ray bullshyt started which I can't even defend :scust:.

The storyline makes zero sense.

Why is Ray Ray even trying to kill Tariq when he knows that he's Ghost's son? :what:

Then he kills his other child whilst leaving the only witness who knows what he did alive :what:
I get where you coming from, but I think the wanting to kill tariq was because he feared tariq talking and that robbery went bad leading to a dead Juror or some shyt. That was a case the detectives wasn't going to let go, so ray ray was trying to cover his tracks. All this was a result because tariq was still trying to be in the streets like that. So it made some kind of sense.

Raina could identify him, and knew he was playing both sides seeing as he came to her school as a cop. So it was still kinda cleaning up his tracks.

Daps
I get where you coming from, but I think the wanting to kill tariq was because he feared tariq talking and that robbery went bad leading to a dead Juror or some shyt. That was a case the detectives wasn't going to let go, so ray ray was trying to cover his tracks. All this was a result because tariq was still trying to be in the streets like that. So it made some kind of sense.

Raina could identify him, and knew he was playing both sides seeing as he came to her school as a cop. So it was still kinda cleaning up his tracks.
Storyline was unnecessary. He's a dirty cop. He wasn't there for the murder. He wasn't even in on it. Tariq's potential snitching would not incriminate him in the murder. He may lose his his pension for being "dirty", but Tariq had nothing on him.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Has anyone answered this yet?

Why is this guy trying to kill Tariq? and why did he kill Brains and the other guy

This is a plot hole @MartyMcFly

Her body is trash, but she looks good

My guess is that he's tying up loose ends. Ray Ray says he heard about a robbery gone wrong and it's all over the precinct. If the goons or Tariq get caught, they can snitch on Ray Ray. That's the only thing I can think of, of why he wanted to kill Tariq.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I can't get over how bad this turned out

tenor.gif