Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How this bytch Angela go from the verge of termination to leading her department? :dahell:

HOW THE fukk

IS ANGELA HEAD OF CRIMINAL
She should be facing displinary action from the bar, but she's now head of the division she was damn near fired from, head of the division where she committed misconduct that everyone knows about and is on record admitting to?
Why y'all want Tariq and Dre dead so bad? Their characters aren't THAT unlikeable like everyone exaggerates.
Tariq's bytch ass just got his innocent twin sister murdered during a school dance:gucci:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
She should be facing displinary action from the bar, but she's now head of the division she was damn near fired from, head of the division where she committed misconduct that everyone knows about and is on record admitting to?

Tariq's bytch ass just got his innocent twin sister murdered during a school dance:gucci:

How did HE get her killed? :why:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
I like how raina brought up choate and no one knew what it was. Next thing you know angie went there and ghost passed up his chance to attend :mindblown:

Also next episode when they go :demonic: Mode, they need to give that lame alphonse (tates street dude) a hot slug to the temple :camby:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
The Episode was good up until that that dumb Ray Ray bullshyt started which I can't even defend :scust:.

The storyline makes zero sense.

Why is Ray Ray even trying to kill Tariq when he knows that he's Ghost's son? :what:

Then he kills his other child whilst leaving the only witness who knows what he did alive :what:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Anyways I'm curious to find out what happens with the waitress chick that seen ghost on the TV. They just sprinkled that in on us and left it alone

The waitress who remembered Ghost's voice is going to link "Jamie" and "Ghost" for the feds. Angela will use her new position to protect Ghost.

That's how they'll keep that element of the show involved along with Angela:russell:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
This might be dumber than what happened

How the fukk did this episode go in the toilet so fast during the last 20 or so minutes? :what:

I thought these motherfukkers smartened up when Lala wouldn't let Tommy use her again

This heffa just played me :gucci:

What's her email address, I'm gonna write Courtney Kemp the sternest email she's ever seen :wow:
Bruh, she was really talking after tge episode bigging the writers room up heavy "we don't shy away from excellent writing and tough choices :troll:"

Before that she said and i quote "dre burned down a warehouse full of drugs? Not good dude!:troll:"

There is no way anyone can tell me courtney and the rest didnt dumb down to double their dollars with Power :snoop:

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
By getting caught up with fukking lean and trying to fukk around in the street. he was way out of his element and he brought destruction to her doorstep - she kept trying to help his bytchass :camby:

What did Raina expect Ray Ray to say?

"Oh gee, I'm sorry. I've changed now. I won't kill your brother anymore."

Raina got her damn self killed. And she was supposed to be the smart one