no baby noooo
ncmk2r.jpg

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
watch them try to pin rainas murder on the jimenez
and thus ghost gets back in the game
This might be dumber than what happened

How the fukk did this episode go in the toilet so fast during the last 20 or so minutes? :what:

I thought these motherfukkers smartened up when Lala wouldn't let Tommy use her again

This heffa just played me :gucci:

What's her email address, I'm gonna write Courtney Kemp the sternest email she's ever seen :wow:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
HOW THE fukk

IS ANGELA HEAD OF CRIMINAL

WHY THE fukk

IS GHOST STILL PINING FOR HER

If you had any doubt the writer is a woman with her head in the godamn clouds :timmyimout:
head of Crim is Angela's "redemption". She may not been a dope dealer, but she's done a lot of crooked mess to get where she was. She's the parallel of Ghost and deep down they both know they were made for each other.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Scott Templeton didn't fall this far up the ladder :notithes:

I'm flabbergasted
i71GmPqC.png

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Although I knew what was coming because some attention whore on Facebook posted the scene and didn't warn us it was a spoil

shyt still hurt to see that happen to baby girl.

That shyt would have me in a money mitch scene with my people. Any nikka look at me funny, owes me money or ever said any jealous bullshyt is fukkin dead.

Episode was really good, a lot going on, not like the other episode where jukebox died where shyt felt outta place, this episode had some good continuity.

They really need to do something with the kanan character, his storyline is just so damn forced. Smh

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Why y'all want Tariq and Dre dead so bad? Their characters aren't THAT unlikeable like everyone exaggerates. Anyways I'm curious to find out what happens with the waitress chick that seen ghost on the TV. They just sprinkled that in on us and left it alone