Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
i feel like tommy and ghost going to off Tasha when she try to run off with silver and ghost money...makes sense now why she took that deal from stern...she been setting this up

You on to something because I don't think Tasha was strapped for cash because they got a check for 1,000,000 from that security place. That was for the bond of Ghost. She never had to pay bond so what happened to the cash. Also she might be behind Stern too. She may have did that on purpose to set him up to make more money on
Ghost. Lala told her to start looking out for herself and she may have taken that to heart.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
But that's the point. I went to a private school in pg county Maryland which is no way as rich as manhattan. Not then not now. And we had at least two security guards. Yeah they seemed inept as hell lol but we had them. So if my private school with a median income nowhere near the median income of that school can have two rental cops on duty during school hours and for school functions they can
This rich cac here. :russ: It's TV nikka

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You on to something because I don't think Tasha was strapped for cash because they got a check for 1,000,000 from that security place. That was for the bond of Ghost. She never had to pay bond so what happened to the cash. Also she might be behind Stern too. She may have did that on purpose to set him up to make more money on
Ghost. Lala told her to start looking out for herself and she may have taken that to heart.
2 million from the security co, let's get it right...lol. yeah, I do think Tasha is scheming tho.

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm not paying close enough attention but I completely whiffed on the purpose of destroying the drugs. All that does is take money out of everyone's pocket. If you want to overtake Tommy and you got all his dealers on board what is he really gonna do about it if you just take the drugs and move them yourself? Obviously he'd go crazy but his muscle is gone and he's all alone (and sloppy as fukk). Someone please correct me if I am missing something.

How this bytch Angela go from the verge of termination to leading her department? :dahell: Her and Ghost will fukk again. They made that shyt painfully clear.

Tommy is gonna end up having to chose between his pops and his man. I see that shyt coming a mile away.

They gotta be trolling with Kanaan at this point. My man took out like 6 armed people by himself :mjlol:.

Can't front, the Reina shyt surprised me. They been setting us up for Tariq getting taken out and did the bait and switch with his sister. Ghost is gonna fukking lose it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
watch them try to pin rainas murder on the jimenez
and thus ghost gets back in the game
They're gonna pin it on the Jimenez or Kanan. I also predict Tariq won't tell his dad ONCE AGAIN. :snoop:

This shyt is bothering me. Breh is supposed to have some growth and his sister's death should be where he realizes that he ain't built for the street shyt and should conduct himself like someone who goes straight. Instead I think he's going to double down and keep even more secrets.

Also, why would Ray Ray body Raina when he knows Tariq would know it was him?

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm so disgusted right now

yXOH66p.gif