Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
called it at the start of the season :blessed:

I ain't seen the bum ass leaks but I think they're building dre up as the new kingpin so everything is going to fall in his favour to make him the new ghost. like he didn't have tariq's dumb ass snitch on him.
dre is not an integral piece to anything tommy and ghost built.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i was in the crib like :mjcry: literally brehs. Not full on tears but that one tear creeped out outta nowhere. I went from sad to angry cuz all tariq had to do was tell his pops, thats it. Dude literally went thru all that trouble just so his pops or kanan wouldnt know he was in on it. U HAPPY NOW RIQ! :damn:....either u tell your fukking family now or u just become a killer yourself. Definitely ready for the finale to see what happens. As far as the other stuff goes tasha a hoe (whats new), keisha tryna get out of her hoe ways, and tommy losing it. Tommy pops got his back tho and got a lot of catching up to do with his kid so the mob bout to be in full effect by next season. Now that dre hit got fukked up kanan actually has a legitimate purpose on the show again so im cool with it. All in all that was a good ass emotional episode right there. Oh and when angie first showed up at that event :wow::whew::noah:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So now Tasha wanna be legit. Save for Ghost fukking Angela, everything that's happened could've been avoided if she wasn't so against Ghost going legit in season 1:gucci:

Angela shouldn't have even been involved in Ghost's case, but now she's head of Crim:dwillhuh:

I was actually interested in her and Proctor teaming up:leon:

I was hoping Tate was clean:francis:

They fukked around and made Stearn the better option:scust:

Like @MartyMcFly said, for a school with as many rich kids in it, it seemed way to easy for a random dude in a hoodie to walk up to the school and two students to be so far from campus.

Admit to being at a murder scene and explaining why it took place over the phone to someone that shouldn't have even known you were there brehs:beli:

Super Kanaan:martin:

Even if ol girl recognized Ghost's voice, what can she do with that?

Did I miss something? How did Raina know the cop was Ray Ray?

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Breh she clearly died... :stopitslime:

With the fukkery this show has given you never know (unless you watched the leak) but I think they're getting the kids out of there for the most part. She is possibly dead, Riq gonna go to the new school and their youngest is rarely seen anyway. Seems like a way to write them out of the show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
So now Tasha wanna be legit. Save for Ghost fukking Angela, everything that's happened could've been avoided if she wasn't so against Ghost going legit in season 1:gucci:

Angela shouldn't have even been involved in Ghost's case, but now she's head of Crim:dwillhuh:

I was actually interested in her and Proctor teaming up:leon:

I was hoping Tate was clean:francis:

They fukked around and made Stearn the better option:scust:

Like @MartyMcFly said, for a school with as many rich kids in it, it seemed way to easy for a random dude in a hoodie to walk up to the school and two students to be so far from campus.

Admit to being at a murder scene and explaining why it took place over the phone to someone that shouldn't have even known you were there brehs:beli:

Super Kanaan:martin:

Even if ol girl recognized Ghost's voice, what can she do with that?

Did I miss something? How did Raina know the cop was Ray Ray?

Riq told her who he was and said don't say anything cause that would make it worse.

And yeah man I'm not knocking the show as a whole for that but there's no way that school has no security outside every door and that anybody should be able to just roll up on campus after hours during a school function. That's implausible as hell

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tariq told her he when raina asked him about a cop named raymond jones showing up at the school asking for tariq.The part when he was telling her don't tell anybody

he was like "that's ray ray he's dirty"
Riq told her who he was and said don't say anything cause that would make it worse.

Damn, I heard damn near everything else except "That's Ray Ray"

And yeah man I'm not knocking the show as a whole for that but there's no way that school has no security outside every door and that anybody should be able to just roll up on campus after hours during a school function. That's implausible as hell
The fukking campus looked gated:russ:

Of course, there will be no cameras on campus that will show dude with his face exposed.