Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Riq told her who he was and said don't say anything cause that would make it worse.

And yeah man I'm not knocking the show as a whole for that but there's no way that school has no security outside every door and that anybody should be able to just roll up on campus after hours during a school function. That's implausible as hell

is it impossible?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think y'all looking to deep into the school security thing. if Tariq can leave without anyone watching the door the event wasn't that tight security wise. besides this is a private school in NY. Just rich kids, not the POUS kids attending...lol.

But that's the point. I went to a private school in pg county Maryland which is no way as rich as manhattan. Not then not now. And we had at least two security guards. Yeah they seemed inept as hell lol but we had them. So if my private school with a median income nowhere near the median income of that school can have two rental cops on duty during school hours and for school functions they can

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
So now Tasha wanna be legit. Save for Ghost fukking Angela, everything that's happened could've been avoided if she wasn't so against Ghost going legit in season 1:gucci:

Angela shouldn't have even been involved in Ghost's case, but now she's head of Crim:dwillhuh:

I was actually interested in her and Proctor teaming up:leon:

I was hoping Tate was clean:francis:

They fukked around and made Stearn the better option:scust:

Like @MartyMcFly said, for a school with as many rich kids in it, it seemed way to easy for a random dude in a hoodie to walk up to the school and two students to be so far from campus.

Admit to being at a murder scene and explaining why it took place over the phone to someone that shouldn't have even known you were there brehs:beli:

Super Kanaan:martin:

Even if ol girl recognized Ghost's voice, what can she do with that?

Did I miss something? How did Raina know the cop was Ray Ray?
Tariq told her who he was

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I see this new Michael Keaton movie coming (American Assassin)...

And the main character's name is gonna be Ghost. :stopitslime:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Good ep

But kinda knew who would catch the bullet.

The death/red flags were sprinkled there

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
So I see this new Michael Keaton movie coming (American Assassin)...

And the main character's name is gonna be Ghost. :stopitslime:
I knew about 10 muthafukkas nicknamed Ghost growing up.
:mjlol:
Always a Ghost, Black, Spider, couple a J-Dubs, and a Puerto Rican __________ <insert name here.
:deadmanny:

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
That's not what I'm saying. Nearly every move Ghost made is for his family, and he truly wanted to be clean and walk away from the bad life. the club business was before Angie walked back in and yes, that was his legit opportunity. which Tasha was NOT down for. From the storyline, apparently Ghost has been doing things with his kids....raina loved her dad unconditionally, and was a good child by the show standards. Tariq has always been with the shyt. He was even terrible with his twin sister. Tariq had some reason true enough...Tariq in the previous season was clearly upset Ghost was leaving his mom and was very pissed he missed that Knicks game when the Jamaican's bumped the car for his kill. Tariq is basically a disrespectful child that needs his ass beat. but say what you will, Ghost did bring those kids over to Angie's place for a sleepover. He wasn't taking them away from Tasha like Tasha planned with Shawn.

Tasha's job was to hold down the house, and all she does is hoe around. Ghost made sure she had luxuries and money to do so. The shyt with Tariq certainly should not have happened with a stay at home mom present. She should have been at the gala or the dance. But like clockwork...she hoeing.
:salute::salute:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I DON'T LIKE PEOPLE PLAYIN ON MY PHONE!!!:damn::damn:

0OvLpdf.jpg
:gladbron:oh shyttttttt

We might get:dahell: on there next:russ:

Do it 50:lolbron: