Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I'm sick to my stomach right now. I can't believe Courtney Kemp would do this

I love watching her talk after the episodes. Adds extra insight into her thinking and the writers room. and she's a smart woman she knows her stuff. Omari told her Ghost would never be the same after this and she told him good, he shouldn't be because these are the repercussions and he has to feel them.

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
i was in the crib like :mjcry: literally brehs. Not full on tears but that one tear creeped out outta nowhere. I went from sad to angry cuz all tariq had to do was tell his pops, thats it. Dude literally went thru all that trouble just so his pops or kanan wouldnt know he was in on it. U HAPPY NOW RIQ! :damn:....either u tell your fukking family now or u just become a killer yourself. Definitely ready for the finale to see what happens. As far as the other stuff goes tasha a hoe (whats new), keisha tryna get out of her hoe ways, and tommy losing it. Tommy pops got his back tho and got a lot of catching up to do with his kid so the mob bout to be in full effect by next season. Now that dre hit got fukked up kanan actually has a legitimate purpose on the show again so im cool with it. All in all that was a good ass emotional episode right there. Oh and when angie first showed up at that event :wow::whew::noah:
Kanaan will kill Dre, blame the daughter murder on him and become the heros who saved Tariq twice.

daboywonder2002

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
minnesota
I love watching her talk after the episodes. Adds extra insight into her thinking and the writers room. and she's a smart woman she knows her stuff. Omari told her Ghost would never be the same after this and she told him good, he shouldn't be because these are the repercussions and he has to feel them.

I know bro. Just watched that part. But at least let her live. maybe a scare.