Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's not what I'm saying. Nearly every move Ghost made is for his family, and he truly wanted to be clean and walk away from the bad life. the club business was before Angie walked back in and yes, that was his legit opportunity. which Tasha was NOT down for. From the storyline, apparently Ghost has been doing things with his kids....raina loved her dad unconditionally, and was a good child by the show standards. Tariq has always been with the shyt. He was even terrible with his twin sister. Tariq had some reason true enough...Tariq in the previous season was clearly upset Ghost was leaving his mom and was very pissed he missed that Knicks game when the Jamaican's bumped the car for his kill. Tariq is basically a disrespectful child that needs his ass beat. but say what you will, Ghost did bring those kids over to Angie's place for a sleepover. He was taking them away from Tasha like Tasha planned with Shawn.

Tasha's job was to hold down the house, and all she does is hoe around. Ghost made sure she had luxuries and money to do so. The shyt with Tariq certainly should not have happened with a stay at home mom present. She should have been at the gala or the dance. But like clockwork...she hoeing.

Once again I'm not saying Tasha is perfect or not wrong. I'm taking issue with cats acting like ghost did nothing in this situation and none of this is on him is wrong to me. Yes him trying to go legit and her holding him back was wrong. But you don't compound that wrong by doing another wrong and then saying "well this ain't my fault"

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
1. can somebody explain to me who is watching ghost and tasha youngest daughter, while tasha out here fukking silver and running game on keisha. because we haven't seen mama all season long.

2. it will be tommy father crew who will eliminate the serbs and help with jimenez family

3. kanan, ghost, and tommy will handle dre and 718

4. angie will have a target on her back from sax and other dude and will ask proctor to help

1. Tasha momma. they just don't show it, but that's the most logical answer.

2. I do think teresi is well connected. he in jail for not snitching, but has connects on the outside Tommy has no clue about, but will certainly help him.

3. I don't think Dre is gonna die any time soon. This has to play out, otherwise the storyline will look so stupid. Kanan will likely think Ghost set up the hitters with Tariq giving up the address.

4. I agree, those cats are heated over this. Mak aint about this life though, but I do think he will somehow get that laptop from proctor.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Once again I'm not saying Tasha is perfect or not wrong. I'm taking issue with cats acting like ghost did nothing in this situation and none of this is on him is wrong to me. Yes him trying to go legit and her holding him back was wrong. But you don't compound that wrong by doing another wrong and then saying "well this ain't my fault"
I don't think he's blameless, but I can't fault a working man (illegal mostly) for why his wife is a hoe, bad business person and unsupportive and straight up plotting for self.

There is no doubt Ghost moves were mostly family based. Can you say the same for Tasha?

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
That's not what I'm saying. Nearly every move Ghost made is for his family, and he truly wanted to be clean and walk away from the bad life. the club business was before Angie walked back in and yes, that was his legit opportunity. which Tasha was NOT down for. From the storyline, apparently Ghost has been doing things with his kids....raina loved her dad unconditionally, and was a good child by the show standards. Tariq has always been with the shyt. He was even terrible with his twin sister. Tariq had some reason true enough...Tariq in the previous season was clearly upset Ghost was leaving his mom and was very pissed he missed that Knicks game when the Jamaican's bumped the car for his kill. Tariq is basically a disrespectful child that needs his ass beat. but say what you will, Ghost did bring those kids over to Angie's place for a sleepover. He was taking them away from Tasha like Tasha planned with Shawn.

Tasha's job was to hold down the house, and all she does is hoe around. Ghost made sure she had luxuries and money to do so. The shyt with Tariq certainly should not have happened with a stay at home mom present. She should have been at the gala or the dance. But like clockwork...she hoeing.
Exactly thotsha was all on the, you a street dude sterez when he wanted out. Ghost cheated, told her the truth and tried to move on with his new chick. He never once tried to not take care of her or abandon the kids. Tariq acting up ain't really nothing abnormalwhen parents divorce.

If you list all the shyt she has done in the show, she is the most shady for self person on power.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
1. Tasha momma. they just don't show it, but that's the most logical answer.

2. I do think teresi is well connected. he in jail for not snitching, but has connects on the outside Tommy has no clue about, but will certainly help him.

3. I don't think Dre is gonna die any time soon. This has to play out, otherwise the storyline will look so stupid. Kanan will likely think Ghost set up the hitters with Tariq giving up the address.

4. I agree, those cats are heated over this. Mak aint about this life though, but I do think he will somehow get that laptop from proctor.
You can see the writing on the wall bruh...

They didn't show those texts from 50 throughout the episode for no damn reason...

Riq tells Ghost and Tommy that Ray is 50's man and that Dre introduced them...He tells Ghost and Tommy where to find 50...Tommy and Ghost confront 50 and at some point Dre's name comes up...It then occurs to 50 that hoe ass nikka Dre that been ducking his texts tried to set him up...Tommy also has an epiphany and links his troubles to Dre...Everybody realizes Dre been playing everybody...

Dre gets whats coming to him, the only question is who else goes down with him...

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I don't think he's blameless, but I can't fault a working man (illegal mostly) for why his wife is a hoe, bad business person and unsupportive and straight up plotting for self.

There is no doubt Ghost moves were mostly family based. Can you say the same for Tasha?

See that's where we differ. I can't look at a man who cheated on his wife as a guy who's doing it all for family. When you cheat on your wife or your husband and you have kids that affects them too and everything has blowback. He did that for him. Just like anything she's doing right now she's doing for Tasha. He wasn't thinking about those kids when he was smashing Angie and going away on trips and she isn't thinking about them while she was finger popping for Shawn.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
You can see the writing on the wall bruh...

They didn't show those texts from 50 throughout the episode for no damn reason...

Riq tells Ghost and Tommy that Ray is 50's man and that Dre introduced them...He tells Ghost and Tommy where to find 50...Tommy and Ghost confront 50 and at some point Dre's name comes up...It then occurs to 50 that hoe ass nikka Dre that been ducking his texts tried to set him up...Tommy also has an epiphany and links his troubles to Dre...Everybody realizes Dre been playing everybody...

Dre gets whats coming to him, the only question is who else goes down with him...
Firstly, what's up with the spoiler alert? /jk.

I don't know if any of that happens. Tariq hasn't snitched yet. he still has love for kanan and I'd bet he thinks kanan was setup by Juke Box. He already told Ghost he met him at the gym, which was half true. Dre introduced him there, but Tariq didn't say that when ghost asked about it.

Dre and Tommy dynamic will be the most interesting. Tommy is gonna get that dope back and will have new allies from Teresi. dre cannot keep this up, but the storyline will have to keep giving him an out. Dre is nothing but a sweet talking nobody.

Seeing Tommy clergy dude walk away was touching for me. that's Tommy's calming force.

Broad Street Bully

Sick & Tide Sixers/Phillies/Cowboys fan smh
Daps
Reppin
Philly. Fucc a Eagle. I mean dat.
The waitress that heard ghost voice on TV. somebody walk me through that, I recall it only vaguely. Even still, I don't see how that bites Ghost, she only heard his voice, she didn't ever see him.
The rican boul in the very first episode of the series girlfriend, Maria. The one he popped in the head before going back into the club like ain't shyt happen :mjlol: Remember they were held captive and she was blindfolded and Ghost told her to go home, burn her clothes and all that shyt? Her.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The rican boul in the very first episode of the series girlfriend, Maria. The one he popped in the head before going back into the club like ain't shyt happen :mjlol: Remember they were held captive and she was blindfolded and Ghost told her to go home, burn her clothes and all that shyt? Her.
:ohhh: Thanks breh

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Yo the way they got that snow falling in the background when ghost n tommy are talking is dope

There have been a couple of shots this season that have had me :leon:

The Jimenez siblings rolling up in the dealer's crib might be the best shot sequence since the show started.

It would be dope if they'd think outside the box more with the camera work. :ehh:

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
See that's where we differ. I can't look at a man who cheated on his wife as a guy who's doing it all for family. When you cheat on your wife or your husband and you have kids that affects them too and everything has blowback. He did that for him. Just like anything she's doing right now she's doing for Tasha. He wasn't thinking about those kids when he was smashing Angie and going away on trips and she isn't thinking about them while she was finger popping for Shawn.
I said, most of Ghost moves. ghost has always been a provider, and other than Tariq being a ungrateful teenager how exactly did Ghost fail them? Raina loved that man and clearly knew everything he did was for their benefit...she said it to Tariq before he shoved her into the hallway.

Ghost undoubtedly planned on having his kids being a part of his new life and still was gonna make sure they and Tasha were straight. Spouses break up all the time. That part is very real. What isn't real is all the mess on Tasha's end. She is downright scandalous. I can't think of a single thing she did that was family benefitting.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Good info. I may have to go back and watch it. it's so vague to me.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I said, most of Ghost moves. ghost has always been a provider, and other than Tariq being a ungrateful teenager how exactly did Ghost fail them? Raina loved that man and clearly knew everything he did was for their benefit...she said it to Tariq before he shoved her into the hallway.

Ghost undoubtedly planned on having his kids being a part of his new life and still was gonna make sure they and Tasha were straight. Spouses break up all the time. That part is very real. What isn't real is all the mess on Tasha's end. She is downright scandalous. I can't think of a single thing she did that was family benefitting.

And that's fair man lol I'm not disputing that. I'm just disputing this logic that this is all on her and this nikkas hands are clean. His initla move was selfish and he's tried to make up for it yeah but that doesn't change the fact. And she's reacted to everything with emotion rather than logic because she's hurt and it's caused her to do stupid things. A lot of stupid things including magnifying her own selfishness. Both are wrong to me. Which is what my original statement was. Only blaming her is shortsighted.

Being out there making moves for your family doesn't excuse you for not paying attention as he clearly hasn't been. There's more to being a father than paying bills and getting the big piece of chicken.