Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
And that's fair man lol I'm not disputing that. I'm just disputing this logic that this is all on her and this nikkas hands are clean. His initla move was selfish and he's tried to make up for it yeah but that doesn't change the fact. And she's reacted to everything with emotion rather than logic because she's hurt and it's caused her to do stupid things. A lot of stupid things including magnifying her own selfishness. Both are wrong to me. Which is what my original statement was. Only blaming her is shortsighted.

Being out there making moves for your family doesn't excuse you for not paying attention as he clearly hasn't been. There's more to being a father than paying bills and getting the big piece of chicken.
It's all good. I've had this convo before with some friends of mine. I really don't think Ghost is blameless, but it's undeniable he's out there working and has never been a provider. he's essentially was working two jobs for his family to be straight. that doesn't give him the right to cheat, and I'm not endorsing that. That cheating time could have been spent with his kids.

But Tasha is wrong on every level possible.

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
If ghost and tommy get under pressure I think they might reach out to the :flabbynsick: eye-talians to give them back up. ghost and tommy really only have a tight skeleton organisation as both of them are A+ goons/assassins themselves. if julio gets popped and dre goes full snake, they really don't have anyone.

called it at the start of the season :blessed:

I ain't seen the bum ass leaks but I think they're building dre up as the new kingpin so everything is going to fall in his favour to make him the new ghost. like he didn't have tariq's dumb ass snitch on him.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's all good. I've had this convo before with some friends of mine. I really don't think Ghost is blameless, but it's undeniable he's out there working and has never been a provider. he's essentially was working two jobs for his family to be straight. that doesn't give him the right to cheat, and I'm not endorsing that. That cheating time could have been spent with his kids.

But Tasha is wrong on every level possible.

And to me as someone who's been the kid in that situation I don't see it the way you do. Him working isn't an excuse for being a fukk up. Again I'm a product of that shyt so I hold no compassion for someone who's in the middle of it and can't get right. I don't give a damn how much he's providing there was plenty of time he spent with Angie he could've been with his kids as you pointed out. Him working doesn't absolve him or give him a gold star in my book. My dad was working too as was my mother but she's the one who had to hold it down when he decided he didn't want to grow up.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
And that's fair man lol I'm not disputing that. I'm just disputing this logic that this is all on her and this nikkas hands are clean. His initla move was selfish and he's tried to make up for it yeah but that doesn't change the fact. And she's reacted to everything with emotion rather than logic because she's hurt and it's caused her to do stupid things. A lot of stupid things including magnifying her own selfishness. Both are wrong to me. Which is what my original statement was. Only blaming her is shortsighted.

Being out there making moves for your family doesn't excuse you for not paying attention as he clearly hasn't been. There's more to being a father than paying bills and getting the big piece of chicken.
she been doing dumb shyt since Episode 1 tho. :heh:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
she been doing dumb shyt since Episode 1 tho. :heh:

So has he. Again man lol I'm not saying she's blameless. This isn't some black and white shyt. I'm saying to act as if he has no dirt on his hands and none of this is on him is shortsighted and myopic. There's a way for them both to be wrong because when it comes to parenting it's often on two people when shyt hits the fan not one.

Quarquar

Pro
Daps
You can see the writing on the wall bruh...

They didn't show those texts from 50 throughout the episode for no damn reason...

Riq tells Ghost and Tommy that Ray is 50's man and that Dre introduced them...He tells Ghost and Tommy where to find 50...Tommy and Ghost confront 50 and at some point Dre's name comes up...It then occurs to 50 that hoe ass nikka Dre that been ducking his texts tried to set him up...Tommy also has an epiphany and links his troubles to Dre...Everybody realizes Dre been playing everybody...

Dre gets whats coming to him, the only question is who else goes down with him...

Yeah. The whole scene in the car with cristobal where dre arrogantly talks about how kanaan, tommy and ghost think he's a dumb young boy and he uses that to play them seemed to be foreshadowing, especially with the failed 50 murder coinciding with the scene. Walls are closing in on dude. Tommy is also going to get the help he needs to go to war. When the jiminez figure out they're being blamed for a warehouse full of tommys product burning down they will likely roll on dre. Either way, their choices would be, go to war over an overzealous disloyal young breh who really offers u nothing or make it known said young breh has started the war with his actions and disloyalty. Between the toros cat, riq, the jiminez, cristobal, and kannan, too many people know about dre's indiscretions. It is going to come out one way or another.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
All of this could've been avoided if Tariq didn't yell out the name of the dude he's hitting a lick with. I mean, the nikka had on a damn mask :martin:

Tariq :stopitslime:

Still a kid man. He's a kid who got in way over his head thinking he was an adult. Normal teenage shyt but obviously the stakes are higher