Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Kanan going to put 2 and 2 together since he body those Dominicans and Dre been ducking him...he going to tell ghost and tommy about dre...hopefully now Riq will tell his pops the truth shyt all could have been avoided if he just told Tommy that dre intro him to Slim

All of this could've been avoided if riq just opened his mouth.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This lil nikka Riq fukked around and got baby girl killed for some lean and fat bytch p*ssy...:beli:

Angela being promoted makes no fukking sense whatsoever but nothing on this show ever really does...Mike was only covering for Lobos, Angela was the one torpedoing every other major case and the biggest reason that department was such a mess...Now she's the head of that department...:russ:

Tasha being the hood thot she always been more concerned about dikk and alimony than paying attention to her kids...Your teenage kids ask to move away and you don't bat an eye to that shyt?:martin:

Anyways all I know is that hoe ass nikka Dre need to die...50 probably going to tell ghost about Ray and Riq going to confess Dre introduced him...

Last edited:

BamdaDon

All Star
Daps
Okay I know where I am so I know I'm going to get killed for this but why are we just blaming Tasha for this when she's got two parents? Cause I know if some shyt happened to me when I was a kid it wouldn't just be on my moms. My dad would take blame for it as well. Ghost hasn't been the best dad. He knows that. His kids know that. Him being more focused on Angie and Tasha being more focused on him focusing on Angie is the impetus for all of this crap. Neither of them are blameless and this is the repercussion of both of their actions and liabilities as parents.

They've both been so consumed with their own crap they ignored their kids.
Breh one is out there making moves to improve the community and more importantly fix the family image they need to portray.

The other is out there skipping school shyt to suck dikk with a back stabbing judgemental lame.
But I may be off. I was under the impression dude should have been at the dinner and she at the dance

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Okay I know where I am so I know I'm going to get killed for this but why are we just blaming Tasha for this when she's got two parents? Cause I know if some shyt happened to me when I was a kid it wouldn't just be on my moms. My dad would take blame for it as well. Ghost hasn't been the best dad. He knows that. His kids know that. Him being more focused on Angie and Tasha being more focused on him focusing on Angie is the impetus for all of this crap. Neither of them are blameless and this is the repercussion of both of their actions and liabilities as parents.

They've both been so consumed with their own crap they ignored their kids.
Sorry fam, I can't agree here. Not making excuses for Ghost...yet, lol, but what exactly has Tasha been focused on other than been a hoe? Tasha is a stay at home mom, that manages the books, and it's obvious she's been clipping. Ghost isn't a model dad by any stretch, but he's always out there working. Everything his family has is due to his hands, illegal or not.

Tasha is awful in every aspect of a woman. this was the same woman that was gonna ride off into the sunset, with the kids with her family driver, a man whom her and ghost raised...basically their own son. She allowed her own son to be kidnapped twice by the same person, knows he lies and believed it was a joke? And certainly was about to tell Lakeisha she was fukking Silver right in front of her son had raina not walked up? same raina with a bruise like I don't know what and she believes the bs story about it...never even checks it to see if it needs any medical touch?

Tasha aint shyt.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Breh one is out there making moves to improve the community and more importantly fix the family image they need to portray.

The other is out there skipping school shyt to suck dikk with a back stabbing judgemental lame.
But I mat have been off. I was under the impression dude should have been at the dinner and ahe at the dance

He's making moves now. But all of this started the minute Angie walked into truth. All of this stems from that one incident and his bad judgement in that scenario and put his dalliance ahead of his wife and kids. I'm not saying Tasha is blameless here but cats are acting like ghost is a saint and that confuses me. shyt my dad cheated on my mom so according to the coil logic that's her fault somehow and he had every right? I'm confused :russ:

They're both supreme fukk ups and they're paying for their sins.

And nah the kids were at the school dance. Ghost was at the black tie event and Tasha was home

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Sorry fam, I can't agree here. Not making excuses for Ghost...yet, lol, but what exactly has Tasha been focused on other than been a hoe? Tasha is a stay at home mom, that manages the books, and it's obvious she's been clipping. Ghost isn't a model dad by any stretch, but he's always out there working. Everything his family has is due to his hands, illegal or not.

Tasha is awful in every aspect of a woman. this was the same woman that was gonna ride off into the sunset, with the kids with her family driver, a man whom her and ghost raised...basically their own son. She allowed her own son to be kidnapped twice by the same person, knows he lies and believed it was a joke? And certainly was about to tell Lakeisha she was fukking Silver right in front of her son had raina not walked up? same raina with a bruise like I don't know what and she believes the bs story about it...never even checks it to see if it needs any medical touch?

Tasha aint shyt.

Yeah see I can't get with that. They're both screw ups. I refuse like absolutely refuse to say ghost is absolved of any of this and his hands are clean. And I don't see how anyone here can say otherwise. They're both wrong. This isn't about who's more wrong or who owns it more. Tasha needs to pay more attn to his kids as does ghost. Being out here doing dirt and fukking another woman while doing your dirt doesn't mean you get the father of the year trophy

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Riq got his own blood killed for some chubby twat? :scust:

Riq gotta go. This kid became the most unlikable character in tv history since the gawd Kang Joffery Joe! :wow:
GoT_joffrey_approves.gif

Kids these days :scust:

King Poetic

Fire Dave Roberts!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles, California
1. can somebody explain to me who is watching ghost and tasha youngest daughter, while tasha out here fukking silver and running game on keisha. because we haven't seen mama all season long.

2. it will be tommy father crew who will eliminate the serbs and help with jimenez family

3. kanan, ghost, and tommy will handle dre and 718

4. angie will have a target on her back from sax and other dude and will ask proctor to help

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
This bird Tasha wants to be clean now, but didn't want Ghost to be clean for years :martin:
Raina thinking she wonder woman, walking up to cop saying my dad is going to kill you :what:
Really thought Tommy was going to kill his mother :lupe:
No way Dre stays alive from Tommy, Ghost, or Kanan

Crack Daniels

Under New Management
Daps
This nikka a dummy. He shoots the daughter of one of the biggest kingpins in New York.

Where's the logic at? That's like wacking Supreme's son or Big Meech's brother. Good luck bro. You gonna need that.

ESPECIALLY when 20 mins earlier in the episode he spoke about how Riq wasn't an ordinary kid and had a dangerous family :why:. shyt is stupid

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Yeah see I can't get with that. They're both screw ups. I refuse like absolutely refuse to say ghost is absolved of any of this and his hands are clean. And I don't see how anyone here can say otherwise. They're both wrong. This isn't about who's more wrong or who owns it more. Tasha needs to pay more attn to his kids as does ghost. Being out here doing dirt and fukking another woman while doing your dirt doesn't mean you get the father of the year trophy
That's not what I'm saying. Nearly every move Ghost made is for his family, and he truly wanted to be clean and walk away from the bad life. the club business was before Angie walked back in and yes, that was his legit opportunity. which Tasha was NOT down for. From the storyline, apparently Ghost has been doing things with his kids....raina loved her dad unconditionally, and was a good child by the show standards. Tariq has always been with the shyt. He was even terrible with his twin sister. Tariq had some reason true enough...Tariq in the previous season was clearly upset Ghost was leaving his mom and was very pissed he missed that Knicks game when the Jamaican's bumped the car for his kill. Tariq is basically a disrespectful child that needs his ass beat. but say what you will, Ghost did bring those kids over to Angie's place for a sleepover. He wasn't taking them away from Tasha like Tasha planned with Shawn.

Tasha's job was to hold down the house, and all she does is hoe around. Ghost made sure she had luxuries and money to do so. The shyt with Tariq certainly should not have happened with a stay at home mom present. She should have been at the gala or the dance. But like clockwork...she hoeing.

Last edited:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
This bird Tasha wants to be clean now, but didn't want Ghost to be clean for years :martin:
Raina thinking she wonder woman, walking up to cop saying my dad is going to kill you :what:
Really thought Tommy was going to kill his mother :lupe:
No way Dre stays alive from Tommy, Ghost, or Kanan
Forgot about this shyt...

This thot really is one of the worst characters on television...

Are we supposed to forget she's now on her third dikk and all the whining she did when Ghost was trying to go legit?

This can't be intentional...