Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Riq is gonna be on his
tenor.gif

he may not be street smart but he is a quick thinker ....he needs to duppy that fat bytch he fukking first!

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I don't know how y'all feel about this but I think he may be time to start grooming Tariq to become the next Ghost... Like a Michael in the wire situation... he at the point of no return

It's gonna happen one way or another. Either he's gonna get taken under his pop's wing and learn how to move the right way or he's going to be a young Tommy/Kanan

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
:wow:loved the latest epi

fukk tasha, now she wants to be all clean n shyt1!!!:mjcry::gucci:

the ending :mjcry:,I WASN'T READY
For real fukk her,

Everyone was trying to go clean long ago and she's was the biggest blocker.
Keisha wanted to go Clean,
"Nah yo, we gonna clean this money"

James wanted to go clean

"NAH yo, nightclubs are corny, you always going to be Ghost"

She's the biggest bird.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:damn: The only good person on the damn show

Tasha :birdman: you out here thottin it up :ufdup: when you shouldve been a momma :ufdup:

Okay I know where I am so I know I'm going to get killed for this but why are we just blaming Tasha for this when she's got two parents? Cause I know if some shyt happened to me when I was a kid it wouldn't just be on my moms. My dad would take blame for it as well. Ghost hasn't been the best dad. He knows that. His kids know that. Him being more focused on Angie and Tasha being more focused on him focusing on Angie is the impetus for all of this crap. Neither of them are blameless and this is the repercussion of both of their actions and liabilities as parents.

They've both been so consumed with their own crap they ignored their kids.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
The setting was like 10 o clock or something, why were these kids still outside?

School dance at a school that apparently has the worst security on the planet. Even my private school which was in no way as fancy as that one had an old Otis type security guard outside at each door just in case we went too far from campus

Last edited: