:dwillhuh:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
giphy.gif

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Angie is fuxing ugly y'all just like her cuz she's Latina. And the last person they would have had at the gala would be Angie. And she would not ever be the head of anything after the stuff she's been involved in.

This dude Dre thinks he's a king but hes really just a rook, not even a bishop or a knight. But he thinks he can make it cross the board and he wont.

50 out here pulling Raid Redemption action moves lol. I aint even mad.

Riq need therapy fa real. He done watched 3/4 bodies drop in front of him. Never be the same again.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Angie is fuxing ugly y'all just like her cuz she's Latina. And the last person they would have had at the gala would be Angie.

Anybody can get it.....This dude Dre thinks he's a king but hes really just a rook, not even a bishop or a knight. But he thinks he can make it cross the board and he wont.

I think she's cute breh lol. It is what it is

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Tariq is a fukkin idiot. Did he even care about his sister... Aint even cry, scream for helo or nothing.

He needs his ass beat
He knows his sister is dead, and he knows it's his fault. A person without emotion is the most dangerous. I guarantee this aint over. Tariq will get revenge somehow.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
He knows his sister is dead, and he knows it's his fault. A person without emotion is the most dangerous. I guarantee this aint over. Tariq will get revenge somehow.

:demonic: Riq is gonna make that turn and be the best character on the show........

Hopefully. Cause this turn in the plot will make the next season ALL about him