Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao how both your kids just bring up moving to boarding school in another state and you like aight go ahead :yeshrug:. like it's a sleepover......
Yo, like a day after they found out Tariq was kidnapped by the dude they put in jail, that they thought was dead, Tasha was out singing karaoke :mjlol:

That nerd white ass school in Connecticut ain't looking so bad now huh, Riq? :mjpls:

I was :dahell: when he said that shyt last week, like him and his sister don't make up 87% of the black population at the elite private school they go to now.

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: Yeah, I know that, breh. I'm not stanning Ghost blindly like some folks here. Like when dudes were calling Silver a c00n :mjpls: for spitting that truth to Ghost. I realize a lot of his problems started because he was fukkin with Angie.

Just wish most shows featured a power couple. Ozark just drop and again the wife ain't on the same page with the husband. shyt is tired lol.
You think Silver, and nikkas like Silver, speak to ALL their clients like that:mjpls:

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Now that she KNOWS who Ghost is and can play a little dirty :whoo:
She's gonna really his queen on the chessboard, as I think she's his only ticket to being COMPLETELY out of the game due to being on the other side of the tracks.

That's not a coincidence :sas2:

I don't wanna spoil it if you ain't catch the premiere but :mjcry:
Nah don't spoil it.
Haven't seen it yet :snoop:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aint no lawyer got any business talking to their client like that no matter what they thought of them. Sure, he's a defense attorney, so there is always a great chance he would be repping someone who IS guilty, but the way he talked to ghost was completely over the top.
He talked to Ghost like that to prove he's not a good witness or good person, no matter that bullshyt he spins. You seen what happened at the asset forfeiture hearing.

Silver was wrong but it's cool for Proctoer to cop coke from Tommy...

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly. The whole Ghost love/Dre hate thing kills me when Dre is essentially a younger Ghost. That's why you don't even need to ever have a "backstory" episode about Ghost, that's literally what the writers are giving us with Dre.
Possibly, but being 30 year old corner boys is corny as fukk. According to Ghost if he didn't put Kanan in jail they'd still be corner boys. They were already 30 years old. Dre isn't a corner boy, he just wants to be king.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
He talked to Ghost like that to prove he's not a good witness or good person, no matter that bullshyt he spins. You seen what happened at the asset forfeiture hearing.

Silver was wrong but it's cool for Proctoer to cop coke from Tommy...
Just don't agree. There's is no justification for a lawyer to talk to their client like that. Ghost was innocent of the crime Silver was repping him for, yet says " your money will go to people who truly deserve it" as if he doesn't.

Never mentioned Proctor, but Proctor hasn't at any point ever treated those guys he repped like Silver has. And I do think proctor accepting dope is on equal plane as Silver fukking Ghost wife. At least Tommy knows what's going on on that front. Does Ghost know about his?