Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
This thread becomes unbearable when you women hating lames want just call Tasha names. Her character is best developed character on the show.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:whoa: Yeah, I know that, breh. I'm not stanning Ghost blindly like some folks here. Like when dudes were calling Silver a c00n :mjpls: for spitting that truth to Ghost. I realize a lot of his problems started because he was fukkin with Angie.

Just wish most shows featured a power couple. Ozark just drop and again the wife ain't on the same page with the husband. shyt is tired lol.

Yeah a power couple could be cool. And I'm glad i missed people calling the man a c00n because he was being real :russ: nikkas on this site act like if you're not down with the street shyt then you must be a c00n.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Totally understood. I'm just saying it's a piece that isn't required based on the "starz made us cut it down to ten" narrative, and yes, they certainly could have developed Tash'a character as a mother. They've done a horrible job at that, and that's basically all she's been throughout the show. a mom who is hardly around her kids. She isn't in the streets with Ghost, she basically is a stay at home mom without the kids. I'll also note, several times in the show it was mentioned "gotta get your hands dirty". Ghost said it in response to Tate, Tommy says it in response to Ghost, I think it was said another time. that's how they tie things together....it happens in every episode.

The Tash-Silver thing is corny, really doesn't fit, it really just doesn't.

Disagree. It works for me because of that and I think both she and Ghost not being the best parents is a part of the show also. That's purposeful and you see the ramifications of it this season with Raina and Riq being a bit lost. Moms and Pops were more concerned with being in the streets and having grandma raise the kids. Then dad decided he wanted to cheat on moms...that's going to mess with the kids. They aren't perfect people and shouldn't be portrayed as such.

don't see it as corny because she's going to stray. It's impossible for her not to especially when she's already shown bad judgement in who she strays to. First Shawn not Ghost's lawyer? That's a pattern

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Episode was dope. I fukks with Dre for trying to create his own lane in the game. Tommy is a nut case and he knows he's an easy loose end that can be disposed of.

Salute to proctor as well... Having the laptop means he has the body. My guy ain't dumb

The Angie scene like the Dre scene was pretty slick.
Yes indeed. And I really like the reflection of her in his blood shot. Nicely done.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Disagree. It works for me because of that and I think both she and Ghost not being the best parents is a part of the show also. That's purposeful and you see the ramifications of it this season with Raina and Riq being a bit lost. Moms and Pops were more concerned with being in the streets and having grandma raise the kids. Then dad decided he wanted to cheat on moms...that's going to mess with the kids. They aren't perfect people and shouldn't be portrayed as such.

don't see it as corny because she's going to stray. It's impossible for her not to especially when she's already shown bad judgement in who she strays to. First Shawn not Ghost's lawyer? That's a pattern
Fair enough, just no use of the writers supposed pressure to cut parts out because of what they couldn't get the network to do. Not a biggie to me, just a point I wanted to make.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
If ghost had angela as the criminal accessory wife instead of backstabbing 3lw he'd be > the cartels and white nightclub cac dude.

the way she moved the chess pieces in this episode was :ohhh:
Now that she KNOWS who Ghost is and can play a little dirty :whoo:
She's gonna really his queen on the chessboard, as I think she's his only ticket to being COMPLETELY out of the game due to being on the other side of the tracks.
Dre really told the Jimenez he can get their drugs sold in Stern's hotels and night clubs? Lol, he gonna die so fast. funny part about it is that that territory the Toros has is the exact area of tate and Ghost business interest.
That's not a coincidence :sas2:
Abby Donovan is loyal from Ray Donovan.
I don't wanna spoil it if you ain't catch the premiere but :mjcry: