Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just don't agree. There's is no justification for a lawyer to talk to their client like that. Ghost was innocent of the crime Silver was repping him for, yet says " your money will go to people who truly deserve it" as if he doesn't.

Never mentioned Proctor, but Proctor hasn't at any point ever treated those guys he repped like Silver has. And I do think proctor accepting dope is on equal plane as Silver fukking Ghost wife. At least Tommy knows what's going on on that front. Does Ghost know about his?
Perfect justification. He did his job regardless of what he felt about James. That's all you can ask for.

Proctor is indulging in criminal activity with his clients.

Silver was wrong for fukking James' wife, but Tasha was wrong for even allowing it to get to that.

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy
Perfect justification. He did his job regardless of what he felt about James. That's all you can ask for.

Proctor is indulging in criminal activity with his clients.

Silver was wrong for fukking James' wife, but Tasha was wrong for even allowing it to get to that.
I can't even truly say he did his job.

Proctor got the gun thrown out, and once Angela watched the office video, she spilled the beans. Silver wanted Ghost to take the deal Angela offered even told proctor he wasn't working for his client best interests, but of course "he wasn't there to judge"., but that's all he ever did. All Silver did was get footage of the traffic stop...after Proctor pushed him to dig further.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
I can't wait to catch this episode of power. I tuned in for a second and peeped that Angela is still very much active. Seen her giving the mole some sort of ultimatum as well.

Can wait to see what happens :ohhh:

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
That shot of Angela's reflection in Mike's blood as he lay there dead was perfect.

The Councilman is too clean for me. He's connected to the local criminal scene.

Tariq finally grew a conscience. Only took for the woman to be sexually assaulted and murdered for it to happen. He learned that there is collateral damage to his actions.

Dre is trying to be the next Ghost but has none of the business savvy or charm to pull it off.

Ghost was grooming him to be the next James, but Dre's dumb ass still trying to be in the streets with a daughter at home.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Now that she KNOWS who Ghost is and can play a little dirty :whoo:
She's gonna really his queen on the chessboard, as I think she's his only ticket to being COMPLETELY out of the game due to being on the other side of the tracks.

That's not a coincidence :sas2:

I don't wanna spoil it if you ain't catch the premiere but :mjcry:
nikka you kinda do spoil it by even saying bold smfh.