:stopitslime:

wat6rr.jpg

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yall nikkas that busy? :damn:
Come on dude its just what you said that's like uh oh some shyt going down. I already saw the ep but if I didn't I'd be like this nikka. Its like if you taped a game and someone says you won't believe what player x did at the end you kinda know whats going to happen if not exactly unless the person trolling you. Hell I accidentally did walk into a power spoiler reading comments on YouTube though smdh.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Come on dude its just what you said that's like uh oh some shyt going down. I already saw the ep but if I didn't I'd be like this nikka. Its like if you taped a game and someone says you won't believe what player x did at the end you kinda know whats going to happen if not exactly unless the person trolling you. Hell I accidentally did walk into a power spoiler reading comments on YouTube though smdh.
I'm sorry :mjcry:

MustafaSTL

Achievement In Every Field of Human Endeavor
Daps
You're creating your own narrative with Dre
The dude that plays Dre was on the radio last week and literally said the writers of the show were telling him how they were developing his character as a new/young Ghost. So no, this isn't a made up narrative at all.