Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

djthegreat88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Flint, MI
Dre is about to set Ghost and tommy like Ghost and Tasha did Kanan. Dre has plans and their in his way. He's making his boss move, Ghost is too all over the place and Tommy is just nuts at this point, Dre probably will be the man at the end of the season in my opinion.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm not mad at Proctor saving that tape. Tommy is crazy man :russ:

And Ghost is not implicated in any of it. Tommy took all the risk:ohhh:

And you gotta respect Angela's game...Sandoval had damaging information on her. So she told Tommy and Ghost where mike was staying knowing they'd kill him :salute:

i think this series will likely finish with that storyline being the main in the final season.

I def get the sense that we gon get a Breaking Bad type of final season. Where it becomes ghost vs tommy or atleast a feud between the two. And one of them goes down.(that one being tommy or maybe even Ghost)

Last edited:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
what i don't get is why didn't angie just shoot him dead in the apartment and call it good. Too many things had to happen for mike to die in jail. They know one of the 3 lawyers leaked it and angie talked to silver who then talked to ghost and we know him and tommy setup the hit. If she kills him in the apartment that's all over with
then it draws suspicion. not only does she gets the credit for getting a confession, she also gets credit for taking in him alive. And why gets your hands dirty when somebody else could do it for you??

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Dre is about to set Ghost and tommy like Ghost and Tasha did Kanan. Dre has plans and their in his way. He's making his boss move, Ghost is too all over the place and Tommy is just nuts at this point, Dre probably will be the man at the end of the season in my opinion.
GUnit:russ:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
stupid thing is, proctor can't do shyt with the evidence

1. he was there and an accessory after the fact on the murder. he's had weeks and months to give up the info and he hasn't.. feds ain't just gonna let him walk on that

2. even if he could walk.. on that murder or ruiz.. cause he's his fukking lawyer and there's privilege.. plus... once again.. he's an accessory after the fact
Have u not been paying attention? Cool Asian Breh gives deals out like its candy. Proctor knows damn near everything. And definitely got dirt on Angie. They'll give him a deal to flip

King Poetic

The D.O.G. (Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Pacific
1. Kind of wish Sandoval last another week, just to have Motherfukkers sweating

2. Why big dude who's with tommy and who ghost tied up never tell tommy that Julio was pissed off at Dre about something after meeting with dre under the bridge a few episodes back

3. Angela was smart to tell silver cause she knew he would tell ghost so ghost could handle mike.. She still loves ghost

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

2. Why big dude who's with tommy and who ghost tied up never tell tommy that Julio was pissed off at Dre about something after meeting with dre under the bridge a few episodes back

3. Angela was smart to tell silver cause she knew he would tell ghost so ghost could handle mike.. She still loves ghost

Loves Ghost and still wants to protect her own ass too. There's an interesting dichotomy in this episode of Angie and Tasha going different paths. Tasha is doing what she can to be with a legit guy and Angie did some gangster shyt to protect the criminal she loves

knickscity

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn Bed-Stuy

I was with you until the bold. She's done with Ghost imo from a relationship standpoint, but she believes he isn't clean and Angie is that type that gets a resolve to her beliefs.

Angie without a doubt told Silver to make Ghost aware. problem is, She's using him for her own benefit, but rather sure this isn't the end of that.