Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Stems from Starz cutting the season from 12 to 10 episodes.

Ghost and Tommy gonna smoke out Dre's plan.

Notice the contrast between Angela saying "that was for Greg" to Mike after he died compared to Dre gloating and saying "I win" to Julio.
When was the show ever 12 episodes? The first season was 8 then when they saw the success Starz gave them a standard 10...but you're right this show does need 12 a season
Angie is a pretty selfless person, though she knows how to look out for her own interests. A lot of people don't care for Angela but I almost feel like her and Ghost are a king & queen on a chessboard...she's still a female and gets wrapped up in her emotions (i.e. letting herself believe Ghost killed Greg cause she was scorned) but when she's not emotional and on her square...whose craftier than her and not named Ghost?
I'm not mad at Proctor saving that tape. Tommy is crazy man :russ:

And Ghost is not implicated in any of it. Tommy took all the risk:ohhh:

And you gotta respect Angela's game...Sandoval had damaging information on her. So she told Tommy and Ghost where mike was staying knowing they'd kill him :salute:
Ghost isn't implicated per se but the tape is clearly Tommy's voice mentioning Ghost...Tommy and James have been tied together and are in the records as business partners so while it's not 100%...it's a TV show and a bad look
Very anticlimactic of the agents figuring out it was Mike Sandoval all along.
They couldn't drag that storyline forever or the season finale would have to be 90-120 minutes. Plus it sets the table for the Ghost+Angie rekindling

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
what i don't get is why didn't angie just shoot him dead in the apartment and call it good. Too many things had to happen for mike to die in jail. They know one of the 3 lawyers leaked it and angie talked to silver who then talked to ghost and we know him and tommy setup the hit. If she kills him in the apartment that's all over with
Split second that wasn't going through her head :ld:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
When was the show ever 12 episodes? The first season was 8 then when they saw the success Starz gave them a standard 10...but you're right this show does need 12 a season

50 said a couple of weeks ago that the season was suppose to be 12 episodes but Starz cut it down to 10 so they have to fit 12 hours of content and jam it into 10.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
what i don't get is why didn't angie just shoot him dead in the apartment and call it good. Too many things had to happen for mike to die in jail. They know one of the 3 lawyers leaked it and angie talked to silver who then talked to ghost and we know him and tommy setup the hit. If she kills him in the apartment that's all over with
You're kind of right but I think she

Just got the best shot she could...when she realized he would live she expedited the idea that he should talk to buy time to leak the news to Silver/Proctor. Proctor isn't on the case so they can't assume he told Ghost because he only got that info from Silver off the record. It's natural for Silver himself to eventually find out that his client is cleared due to a new, solid indictment so it would be hard to say an innocent and publicly good man would decide to kill a rogue federal officer to protect his innocent ass

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
crazy episode. i dont know whats gonna happen...but something bad is looming man. something very bad lol
EucIfYY.gif

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

WeInHere

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Episode was dope. I fukks with Dre for trying to create his own lane in the game. Tommy is a nut case and he knows he's an easy loose end that can be disposed of.

Salute to proctor as well... Having the laptop means he has the body. My guy ain't dumb

The Angie scene like the Dre scene was pretty slick.

Daps
Reppin
Capsule Corp
Here we go with these faggits from the leak thread coming in here with the subliminal bullshyt :camby:

Matter fact, fukk that. Going straight to ignore. There's a lot of hoe shyt done on here, but spoiling shyt just to be a bytch is near the top of my auto :camby:
@ em or dap em fukkboy

I dont see one thing spoiled in this thread so that better not be about me for posting a gif ol hoe ass nikka

Matter fact, fukk that. Negged for good measure incase u dont see this since im on ignore for no reason:mjgrin:

Last edited:

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
Tariq finally got his wake up call, willing to move cities because he is not about that life lol.

Jimenez sister:whoo:

This guy Dre is a snake, he can't be trusted and people at the top know that. Even if he gets all the power, they will kill him because he is not trustworthy at all.

So what happened to Angie's morals? And is she going to go back to ghost knowing he's a killer?