Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I'm Happy we dont have to see Sandoval's
full
mannerisms anymore

But @
9JSYuWX.png
the way they cram so much in an episode. Should just gave them 12 episodes.

The rushing of intriguing/engaging storylines they dead too quick is nearing Empire territory.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Great episode.

Glad u didn't watch those leaks (outside of the clip that I thought wouldn't reveal much)

Tariq finally got himself into some shyt that was over his head,

Angela making power moves.

1 criticism, I don't like the transition between enemies. It's like , oh get rid of 1 problem, and here is another one, but you just wish the suspense and drama hit home a little more on how you end 1 enemy. It's been like that tho, the only ending to a enemy I liked was how they killed lobos,

Milan died corny as hell, with a guy with that kind of power you kind of wish the war was bigger with him, sandoval you kinda wish could have gotten more crazy and popped off to give us some wow moments, I don't like how jukebox died, and so on.

Proctor is setting himself up to get killed.

This lawyer Is a scumbag all the way around lol

I'm wondering if Dre survives this season, he def has made the "holly" hit list.

Daps
full
mannerisms anymore

But @
9JSYuWX.png

The rushing of intriguing/engaging storylines they dead too quick is nearing Empire territory.
They have never had 12 episodes. The writers just aren't creative.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
full
mannerisms anymore

But @
9JSYuWX.png

Yea starz need to get that together, this they number 1 show I'm sure they subscriptions have jumped for them due to this show, my girl went on and paid the 7 dollars and power the only show we watch on starz lol

That 10 episode shyt has made it hard for them to develop characters and put more into the story lines. It's making me wish the show would go to Netflix then we can get some 13 episode seasons

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
full
mannerisms anymore

But @
9JSYuWX.png

But empire has 18 episodes

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can say that about people like Joffrey from GOT, he played that part real well, but no this kids just a bad fukking actor lol.

Yea I hate when people say that.

It's not like Tariq's character was brought to life by the actors performance. People hate tariq because of how terrible his character arc has played out the past two seasons and what he's turning into. That's 100% on the writing tho, the actor who plays him is actually pretty bad. The kid is only capable of like 3 expressions and looks like he's high in most of his scenes. Doesn't convey any extra qualities to the character.

Joffery was different because he brought that bratty bytchmade prince role to life. The way he screams in that annoying ass voice, the smugness in his conversations with Sansa, the way he pompously order people around. It made you believe in how much he was hated by the people around him and gave you the sense that he was a spoiled smug ass momma's boy without the narrative spelling it out for you yet.