Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was it confirmed that they cut it after production or did they do it while shooting?

That part I'm not sure but 50 posted on social media about it, I think they cut it after they wrote but before shooting.

The showrunner said that the Tommy to Chicago episode was suppose to be its own thing while the Ghost/Kanan/Jukebox showdown was suppose to be its own episode as well.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
That part I'm not sure but 50 posted on social media about it, I think they cut it after they wrote but before shooting.

The showrunner said that the Tommy to Chicago episode was suppose to be its own thing while the Ghost/Kanan/Jukebox showdown was suppose to be its own episode as well.

Yeah, the answer to that makes a difference. If it was before shooting, it's a little more on the writers. If after, it's all on Starz. This season has been mostly great but the bad spots have mostly been pacing issues.

Rell Lauren

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC
That shot of Angela's reflection in Mike's blood as he lay there dead was perfect.

The Councilman is too clean for me. He's connected to the local criminal scene.

Tariq finally grew a conscience. Only took for the woman to be sexually assaulted and murdered for it to happen. He learned that there is collateral damage to his actions.

Dre is trying to be the next Ghost but has none of the business savvy or charm to pull it off.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Have u not been paying attention? Cool Asian Breh gives deals out like its candy. Proctor knows damn near everything. And definitely got dirt on Angie. They'll give him a deal to flip
Angie fine

Don't matter what deal he gets. As a defendant, my lawyer can not testify against me for shyt I told him and he was present for

Especially when he's the one who hid the body and the evidence for months at a time. All that shyt would be thrown out of court in pretrial

We literally just saw this happen at ghost trial and none of those people were his lawyers. Now we gonna have their actual lawyer go on the stand, with no video or prints or evidence of that killing the guy. And saying "yea Tommy did it and I was there. I hid the body for 10 months. Oh and he did another murder. It's on an illegally recorded, off the books tape with no chain of custody that I also kept hidden"

Judge just gonna be like "hmmmm yea that sounds about right. We'll allow it"

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
That shot of Angela's reflection in Mike's blood as he lay there dead was perfect.

The Councilman is too clean for me. He's connected to the local criminal scene.

Tariq finally grew a conscience. Only took for the woman to be sexually assaulted and murdered for it to happen. He learned that there is collateral damage to his actions.

Dre is trying to be the next Ghost but has none of the business savvy or charm to pull it off.

he's not as charismatic and smooth as ghost's actor but I think he's being forced by the producers as ghost 2.0. they had him getting that old white lady's panties wet in the other season.

Last edited:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
bruuuuuuuuuh

i posted some shyt on facebook about tasha being a hoe... she was p*ssy popping first.. she didn't support him getting out.. she cheated with shawn... she was gonna leave with the kids and disappear... she now fukking a square lawyer after not wanting him free from the game.... etc etc

they had every excuse in the book.. well she knew his focus was elsewhere. well he was too busy with his club and ignored his wife. women can tell when a man loses focus. she was just teasing shawn to get info. she just fukked him to get back at him... if he was out cheating then he don't deserve his family. well why can't she have a nice man. well he's grown, he didn't have to listen to her. he could have got out without her permission. you leave your girl and you leave the kids too.

blah blah fukking blah.. under no circumstances will a woman ever admit fault.. they cheat cause you fukked up and made them do it... you cheat cause you fukked up and you're just a dog

NEVER. If Ghost was supposedly a 'real man' or a leader he could have just left the game without her permission according to them. They don't realise that marriage is a PARTNERSHIP and that your wife's support is vital. They live under the same roof and have kids together, it ain't like she's even Angela status. Why do you when somebody gets offered a new job they discuss it with their spouse first?

Then to add insult to injury she fukks around with some lame ass square lawyer talking about "I should have met you before Ghost", when her own HUSBAND would have been straight but with twenty times more cash and her kids would have been safe. But no, she offers to take the kids and run away with Shawn who didn't have a penny to his name and then when he gets murked fukk some cheesy breezy snake lawyer....but these dumb ass bytches really wanna justify that shyt??

Plus they're so stooped in their own gender bias they don't look at the fact that if this Sliver dude knowingly fukks around with a married woman then he's no good either. :heh:

If my woman can't support my life goals she can made like a bad cheque and bounce.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Angie fine

Don't matter what deal he gets. As a defendant, my lawyer can not testify against me for shyt I told him and he was present for

Especially when he's the one who hid the body and the evidence for months at a time. All that shyt would be thrown out of court in pretrial

We literally just saw this happen at ghost trial and none of those people were his lawyers. Now we gonna have their actual lawyer go on the stand, with no video or prints or evidence of that killing the guy. And saying "yea Tommy did it and I was there. I hid the body for 10 months. Oh and he did another murder. It's on an illegally recorded, off the books tape with no chain of custody that I also kept hidden"

Judge just gonna be like "hmmmm yea that sounds about right. We'll allow it"
Proctor is basically a co conspirator. Asian breh already basically offered him a deal whem he showed up to his apt.