Power Season 4 (Official Thread)

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I watch this show on my TV while on my phone often and prolly missed it, but can someone explain where Reina got that 'Penny from Good times' bruise on her arm. I remember Tariq shoving her but never a scuffle

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I watch this show on my TV while on my phone often and prolly missed it, but can someone explain where Reina got that 'Penny from Good times' bruise on her arm. I remember Tariq shoving her but never a scuffle
Nah bytch. We not taking notes for you

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
ep was lit! and i dun fell back in love with angela :noah: bish be looking so cute with that ponytail and the finessing she did in the ep gave me a hard on :banderas:.....that boy tariq hittin that usain bolt out the house :mjlol: went from :birdman: to :sadcam: real quick in this ep :russ: brains coming for that ass like the mob so riq gotta go in witness protection at another school :laff: bout time this dumb fukk smartened up. Maaaaaaan that boy dre dont know who he tryna set up. Tommy got that mob connect now :whew: poppa was a rolling stone but he coming thru now on some "you're family" corleone shyt :smugdraper:...fukk this dude dre tho, got all the opportunity to go straight but this nicca wanna be the opposite of ghost. All worried bout his daughter but he wanna be the biggest drug dealer ever :stopitslime: at the end of the day u not making it to 40 nicca no matter how big u get :francis:.....he better take a L by seasons end, and by that i mean a bullet :ufdup: and just for the fukk of it ghost need to smash the jimenez sister :shaq:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm relaying what a lot of females online have been saying.
bruuuuuuuuuh

i posted some shyt on facebook about tasha being a hoe... she was p*ssy popping first.. she didn't support him getting out.. she cheated with shawn... she was gonna leave with the kids and disappear... she now fukking a square lawyer after not wanting him free from the game.... etc etc

they had every excuse in the book.. well she knew his focus was elsewhere. well he was too busy with his club and ignored his wife. women can tell when a man loses focus. she was just teasing shawn to get info. she just fukked him to get back at him... if he was out cheating then he don't deserve his family. well why can't she have a nice man. well he's grown, he didn't have to listen to her. he could have got out without her permission. you leave your girl and you leave the kids too.

blah blah fukking blah.. under no circumstances will a woman ever admit fault.. they cheat cause you fukked up and made them do it... you cheat cause you fukked up and you're just a dog

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:leon: solid episode

:ufdup: Proctor

:jbhmm: Tate, you ain't low
stupid thing is, proctor can't do shyt with the evidence

1. he was there and an accessory after the fact on the murder. he's had weeks and months to give up the info and he hasn't.. feds ain't just gonna let him walk on that

2. even if he could walk.. on that murder or ruiz.. cause he's his fukking lawyer and there's privilege.. plus... once again.. he's an accessory after the fact